Come enjoy the Finger Lakes year round while staying on the water front in a 3 bdrm home located on the west side of Cayuga Lake. You are only minutes from all that Ithaca, Watkins Glenn, Seneca Falls or Auburn have to offer, the cottage is a world apart. Walk out the front door, Cayuga Lake is all you see. Spectacular scenery with gorgeous gorges, waterways, waterfalls, wineries, restaurants, colleges, museums. Tour Cayuga & Seneca wine trails including events throughout the year.
The house is completely furnished with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom located on first floor, a large eat-in fully equipped kitchen with microwave and large dining room with ceiling fan. The living room is located downstairs with 8 French doors that open to a large wooden deck bringing the outdoors in. Right off the deck are steps that led down into the water, to the left is amazing level beach frontage just walk right in. Long dock with a boat lift.
Cottage is located right on the water with no steep steps down, you will find 75 feet of lakefront with a shallow beach, and a large deck with picnic table and chairs overlooking the water. Enjoy a campfire on the beach or in the fire pit to the left of the house. Conveniently located just 4 miles south of Deans Cove boat launch, and Cayuga Lake State Park just 5 miles north.
Interaction with guests
I am always available for you during your stay, just call...
Other things to note
You unload across the road and park on Fayette Varick Town Line Rd near the fire hydrant. There is plenty of parking with lots of mature trees to shade you from the sun.
There is internet, wifi and 2 TVs for your use. Smoking is prohibited inside the house. Although the house is not child-proof, children are welcome. Occupancy is limited to 4 maximum on the property and sleeps six. There is a extra quest fee and pet fee.
The Home is located at 4435 Rt 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 P.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins or late Check out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets 15 pounds or less are permitted in the home only with prior approval and paid fees $25.00 per pet per night. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart worm prevention is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All Pet feces and Pet hair is to be cleaned from the inside and outside and placed in sealed garbage bag in garbage can located outside. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The home owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The tenant shall reimburse the landlord for any expense related to damage to screens, finishes, or furnishings caused by pets.
4. Pets are never to be left alone in the cottage. Pets or humans not allowed on neighbor’s property. Property lines are as follows: South of the home- The side of outdoor staircase down to side of the deck. North of the home-Between Fire pit and garden.
5. Bugs are attracted to light. Leaving lights on with screens in and windows open at night small bugs will get in. Sleeping with windows open is fine as long as no lights are on. Tenant shall vacuum all dead bugs up. Please do not kill/smear bugs on ceiling, walls, TV's.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. This must be received with the rental agreement. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, the exterior or deck/dock/boat lift beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage containers outside.
d. No linens are lost or damaged./No kitchen contents are lost or damaged.
7. PAYMENT – Cleaning fee $150.00 will be collected and applied towards 4 hrs of normal cleaning, light dusting, organizing, making of the beds. The cottage will be inspected after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are washed and put away, counter-tops and stove-top cleaned, and garbage is removed to the outdoor can, all dog hair cleaned up. The home is general picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted. If additional cleaning is required appropriate charges will be charged to your at the rate of $25 per hr.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The Reservation in for (4) guest total allowed on the property. Will sleep (6) guest with prior approval and extra guest fee of $50.00 per quest per night over the 4 maximum. Unless other written arrangements have been made and paid for renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee for any of the following a) exceeding the sleeping capacity stated at the of rental. b) any other acts which interferes with neighbors right to quite enjoyment of their property. c) Any parties, family reunions, or any other use over the maximum person occupancy. d) No loud music. All taxes are required at time of booking. An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate and a damage security deposit at time of contract before arrival to hold your reservation is required.
9. CANCELLATIONS –50% refund up to one (1) week prior to arrival date. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
10.PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE(3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Rental rate on weeknight days (Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) 300.00 per night. Weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 350.00 per night. Weekly rate of 1800.00 at 20% off. Unless other arrangements have been made. Rental rate changes throughout the season.
11. PROVISIONS –We supply fully furnished property that will included bedspreads, linens, pillows and bath towels (not beach towels we suggest you BRING EXTRA AND YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS) as well as fully equipped kitchen, Microwave, TV, BBQ grill (charcoal is not provided) and outdoor furniture. YOU WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS if found to be damaged or missing. No paper products, garbage bags or cleaning/bathing supplies. Tenant must supply.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING – You can pull off across the road on the grass to unload and when you are ready to park your vehicle on Fayette Varick Twln Rd, near the Fire Hydrant during your stay. It is the sole responsibility of tenant to park their vehicle in designated parking area provided.
15. FIRE PREVENTION POLICY: There is fire extinguishers inside the cottage. Near the entry door. FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE LOCATION OF THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER UPON ARRIVAL. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Be extremely cautious when disposing of matches, never leave the kitchen stove on and un-attended, never leave a fire in the fire pit or candles un-attended.
16. TELEPHONE – No telephone service is available at the home. If tenants require telephone service, they must bring cell phones.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for delays, inconvenience, or cancellation due to inclement weather.
18. SEPTIC SYSTEM is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to four hundred dollars ($400).
19. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, Porches, Dock, Deck can be slippery and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Renters agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property by Renter or Renters guests, including but not limited to landscaping, fire-pit, misuse of appliances and/or equipment furnished. You will be charged for any damages caused by yourself or your guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. Tenant must agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement before Rental.