Beautifully renovated apartment nestled in the heart of Fitzroy, between Carlton Gardens and the action-packed Brunswick Street with many restaurants, bars and boutique stores nearby. Spacious room +WIFI, a nice bathroom and a backyard to relax with a drink or two.
We are a relaxed couple, but obviously, like everyone else we have our boundaries! This is our home so make sure that you respect it as much as we do. Equally we want you to feel at home so please relax, unwind and enjoy your short-stay with us.
As a result of our AirBnB experiences so far, it's easier for everyone if we just set out some basic housekeeping rules from the start:
- No shoes inside the house, as we have rugs.
- Wash your own dishes (and oven) after you have used them.
- Use the bathmat provided by us to avoid leaving the shared bathroom and wooden floor wet. We also have drying racks for your convenience.
- No smoking inside. We have no problems if you want to use the garden area, but please ensure no cigarette butts are left lying around.
- No parties or loud music/TV.
- Before using the heaters please put on an extra layer and remember to turn it off when leaving the house.
- If you're planning on going out on an all-night bender, do not bring "strangers of the night home" - that includes Tinder conquests. And please remember to have your key with you!
- Don't leave windows or doors open when you leave the house(URL HIDDEN)The living space is for sharing and not to be overtaken. By this we mean laying on the couch all day, having naps in the living room or leaving personal items around the house. You have your private room for that.
Above all else, respect us, our home, yourselves and be mindful of our neighbours.
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a friendly married couple currently based in Melbourne having lived abroad for an extended period of time. I am Australian with a professional background based in the investment / financial services sector, and Antonia (Chilean) is a professional Architect. We are both sociable, open-minded, hassle free and enjoy sharing a broad range of interests with good conversation.
Generally we lead busy lives and are usually out and about during the days and most evenings, taking full advantage of our surroundings and the constant events throughout this great city. Although we really like our new place, we feel as though we are wasting the spare room by only using it for friends and family visits, and as we don't want to commit to a fixed longer-term housemate we prefer the short-stay Airbnb option every now and then.
As hosts we are very clean, respectful and reliable. You can be sure that your stay in our house will be very easy going and relaxed. We will always welcome those who want to join us for something to eat and drink in the many nearby restaurants and bars, and equally, we respect those who prefer their privacy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Andrew & Antonia