telagahomestay is located in the village residents complex, Banjar.. Most of houses are compound, consist of buildings (bale) and family temple in accordance to Balinese Architecture (Asta Kosala Kosali) and landscaped with beautifull Balinese garden and the nature.
Telaga Home Stay & Spa
Welcome to Telaga Homestay & Spa, your home and family in Bali.
We hope you will have a unique experience by staying with us in the rural of true Balinese village.
The homestay is located in the village residents complex, Banjar ………
Most of houses are compound, consist of buildings (bale) and family temple in accordance to Balinese Architecture (Asta Kosala Kosali) and landscaped with Balinese garden. Some compound has also orchards and cattle (livestock) such as cow and pig.
Usually, house compound in Bali has pet. Mostly dog. But, cat and birds are also common.
Your room is semi-detached bungalow and separated from the main house but within the family compound.
Each of bungalow is consist of two separated bedroom surrounded by gardens.
At the back, we are starting to grow Balinese herbs and greens.
During your stay, you may hear prayers, traditional and modern music played within the compound or neighbors. Also, laughter and chats of residents, and domestic animals. It would be truly a stay in Balinese home.
With the room set up, we try to provide privacy and a quiet and tranquil stay and especially during night sleep. Please do apologize if village activities may last until late.
1. We try to prepare the room with proper and well function equipment, bedding and towels, and we ask that it be that way when you leave. Please do inform us for any damage as soon as you find it.
2. We suggest you bring a photocopy of each of your passport (ID card for Indonesian) as it is required by law that all visitors be registered to authority. Otherwise, we may need to borrow your original passport for this purpose.
3. Unlimited wi-fi service is free. However, it may experience unstable or intermittent during usage.
4. This is the safe area, however we suggest you to keep your travel documents, monies and any valuables save. We do not hold any responsibility for any valuables left in the homestay.
5. Smoking is only permitted in terrace and open area. Please do not dispose your cigarettes butt in the garden and be sure to always use ashtray.
6. Please maintain quietness after 10 pm for the convenient of other guests
7. It would be suggested to inform us if you go to the place and or with persons that you are not familiar with. For any assistance outside the homestay, you could reach us at telephone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Drinking alcohol in Bali is common to visitors and locals. However, we suggest you to drink for your leisure and with responsibility and respect to culture and society. Many accidents happen due to over drink and driving when you are drunk. Should there be damage happen to property, injuries, and third party liabilities, there may be claim and/or charges up to prosecutions by authorities. These risks would be at your personal responsibility.
9. We are glad to help you to arrange a tour, attractions and special interests for your memorable holiday in Bali. Some of it may need prior arrangement, reservation and charges. Please do let us know at earliest, so we may arrange and/or contact and help to negotiate the best for you with the vendor (if needed). Information is available at dining area.
10. Breakfast is served at the dining area or delivered to your room. Please do inform us on your preferred breakfast time. It may need up to 30 minutes to prepare and depending on the activity of family member.
11. We may be able to serve special order of foods (vegetarian, lunch, dinner, traditional cuisines) that you would like to have during your stay within the homestay. Please inform us one day in advance. It may incur extra charge and subject to availability.
12. We can arrange transportation during your stay and airport transfer. Please inform us one day in advance for arrangement.