Breathtaking views of Metro Manila skyline, experience the magnificent sunset from one of our two balconies on the 14th floor.
Price is all inclusive of Electricity, Water & WiFi.
Parking is first come first serve @ 150php/day.
Fort BGC - 3km away
St. Luke's Medical Center - 5km away
NAIA Airport - 7km away
Swimming Pool - 6am to 9pm
Children’s Playground (5th floor)
24 hour Security
ATM & Convenience Store
Petron gas station & Jollibee next door
Address: Cypress Towers, Diego Silang, Taguig, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
67 square meter spacious unit - 3 bedrooms, Living room, Bathroom, 2 balconies. Holiday resort feeling, friendly atmosphere here.
Large dining and living area to enjoy with your family or friends. Cable TV and Wifi to keep everyone entertained.
Cook like you're at home. Kitchen has Cooking Utensils, Cutlery, Kettle, Rice Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Gas Oven & hob.
Pop upstairs to the Skylounge for food and drinks on the Penthouse floor.
Chill by the poolside with a drink or snack from the onsite convenience store (located on ground floor Belmira buidling). Also FREE WiFi by the poolside too!
Wheelchair access with ramp and elevators.
Go straight to McKinley Road, passing by South Forbes Park. Take a right at Lawton Avenue, then another right at Bayani Road. Upon reaching C5, take a left then go straight. Cypress Towers entrance gate is just after the Petron Gas Station.
Take C5 then go straight, Cypress Towers is just right after the Petron Gas Station.
Take C5 then go straight ahead passing by Market! Market! shopping mall. Take a U-Turn reaching Bayani Road, then go straight. Cypress Towers entrance gate is just after the Petron Gas Station.
SM Aura and Market Market - 5 minute drive / 3km away
Restaurants in McKinley Hill and BGC nearby.
Interaction with guests
I will be available during your stay, just contact me on my mobile or through Airbnb and I'll be happy to help and answer any questions.
Other things to note
1) The place is amazing for couples and families (with kids). Lots of OFW's coming back to visit the Philippines stay here.
2) Check the pictures of each room to see if the bedding arrangements suit you, if so then I look forward to your booking!
3) No parties, gatherings, wedding preparations, work events here or loud music please.
4) Swimming pool is closed for a few hours for Sunday Morning Mass. There's also a 150 peso charge per person to use the pool.
5) Parking is first come first serve with 7 limited parking slots. Also parking available at the Petron Gas Station next door which is free for 2 hours then 50 pesos per hour. If you can, avoid bringing a car.
6) We will clean the unit before your arrival for the 700 peso cleaning fee through Airbnb.
7) Extra cleaning is an additional 700 pesos per clean, payable by cash. Includes changing bed sheets, cleaning the condo, bathroom, ironing and laundry. Just contact me when you need it.
Check In / Check Out times - Please respect agreed times, don't change them last minute, I have a busy schedule.
Trash / rubbish - Once full, leave trash outside front door or in fire exit. Don't leave trash in the unit.
Air con / lights - Switch off when not in the unit.
Stolen items - All items are for the enjoyment of guests. Please don't take anything. Any items stolen will be reported to Airbnb, you'll be charged accordingly.
Smoking - On the balcony only, please dispose cigarette butts.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 15, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Aron from Wales in the U.K.
Welcome to my Airbnb profile, I look forward to hosting you.
If you'd like to contact me you can do so via Airbnb messaging system or my Face-book page called StayHere.
If you are new to Manila then don't be afraid to ask any questions about the place. Do read my listing first though as most of the info will already be there.
When booking, please tell me a little about yourself, who you'll be coming with, the reason for the trip and a picture of your face so myself or helpers know it's you when we meet! These things all help with my ability to host my guests well. It's really important to me that you'll enjoy your stay.
I host numerous properties around Manila including Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, McKinley Hill, Cainta, Malate and the Central Business District Makati. I hope one of the properties suit your needs.
So far, it has been awesome and so much fun to host so many Airbnb guests! My guests are usually OFW's, Tourists, business travellers, and locals either on a Staycation, work trip or just avoiding the traffic!
I look forward to hosting you too!