Located in super central A-location, across from Amsterdam CS in walking distance of Dam Square. This characteristic and spacious apartment family is located in a 16th century building and comes with 2 bedrooms and 1,5 bathrooms.
** Under Amsterdam City Council law WE CAN ONLY HOSTMORE THAN 2 PEOPLE, WHEN THEY ARE FORM THE SAME FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD. We can accommodate families/parents with up to 4 children. **
This is your chance to stay in one of the oldest historic Amsterdam buildings, in the heart of Amsterdam's City Centre, situated on the beautiful and famous Singel canal.
This beautiful 90m2/970ft apartment, is situated in a 17th century building which is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. The property has a beautiful stepped gable, old doors and large original wooden beams. Through these authentic details, you will feel like you are staying in the heart of old historic Amsterdam.
5-minute walk: Central Station, Lovers boating company, Mac Bike Rental, Car Rental.
10-minute walk: Dam square, Anne Frank House, Beurs van Berlage, Bijenkorf Department store, Mademe Tussaud, The Red light district.
On the ground floor Café Restaurant Kobalt is situated where in the morning you can enjoy your daily breakfast buffet or a good coffee. You can also go there to sample a good glass of wine, a delicious meal, or listen to live Jazz on Sunday afternoon. Kobalt Inn is the perfect starting point for a pleasant evening in the well-known Amsterdam night-life or for an afternoon of shopping. From simple to elegant shops, flea markets to antique shops, they can all be easily reached from here.
This is the perfect location for the city-centre lovers! Staying at the unique location of Kobalt Inn will make your Amsterdam stay an unforgettable experience.
This family apartment includes:
* One large masterbedroom (24m2) with luxurious King-size bed (180x200), one single bed, a wardrobe and a sink.
* Second bedroom (10m2) with luxurious Queen-size bed (160 x 200) and wardrobe.
* Babybed/bad/chair/babyduvet, etc. all available upon request with no extra charge*
* Living/lounge with fashionable furniture such as a double sofa bed, flatscreen TV with Apple TV and with stunning views over the Singel canal and open kitchen
* Modern (open) kitchen with microwave/oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, gas hob, extractor, Nespresso machine, dining table.
* Bathroom with bath, separate shower and washbasin.
* Separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
* Separate toilet.
* Entrance hall with video intercom system.
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Apple TV.
* FREE Netflix so you can watch series and movies without charge.
Interaction with guests
Since we feel personal contact is very important well meet you upon arrival todo the check in (we do NOT work with a hosting agency). In the odd event we're unavailable (i.e. or out of the country, traveling with Airbnb ;-) then our good friend will assist.
Other things to note
* Please note that in historic buildings in Amsterdam, like Kobalt Inn, the staircases are much narrower and steeper than most people are used to. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor and does not have an elevator, though if required we can help with you luggage.
* For families travelling with babies/small children please note that a baby high chair (Stokke TrippTrapp) and babybeds are available. We'd would also be happy to recommend an experienced English-speaking babysitter if required.
** WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE FROM THE SAME FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD ** We can host one family or household including their children.
This host has 401 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, we are Esther & Jan!
Esther is a business professional, working in the field of sustainability and has lived overseas in countries such as; Aruba, Bonaire, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. Jan is an entrepeneur in the Restaurant & Hospitality industry and has lived in Amsterdam for 25 years. Together we have 2 young kids from 5 and 3 years old. We both share a passion for good food and great wines and love to travel (preferably with AirBNB). Since we feel personal contact is very important we do not work with an hosting agency, but we do everything ourselves. We will be on site to personally meet you upon arrival for your check in and will be available 24/7 during your stay. We enjoy meeting new people and having both worked in the tourism & hospitality industry, we want to ensure you will have a fantastic time in Amsterdam!
So please do not hesitate to contact us with any of your questions or special requests and we'll try to answer them & help you out as soon as possible!
** Please note Kobalt Inn are official Short-stay apartments. This means we pay city and tourist tax, we have permits and and are registered at the Chamber of Commerce. We can only accept more than 2 adults per apartment when they are from the same family or household. We have 2 apartments and per apartment we can accommodate families with up to a maximum of 4 children **