Great house for couples, solo travelers, and furry friends in a great jogger and bike friendly neighborhood. You'll love my place because it has private parking, a yard, a room, a bathroom, living room, kitchen for you to use, and is pet friendly. It's centrally located to many attractions and amenities in the Pensacola area such as the airport, downtown, mall, breweries (10 minutes); Pensacola beach, baseball stadium, and UWF (20 minutes); National Museum of Naval Aviation (35 minutes).
Guest room, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, sun room, driveway, and front and backyard.
- Respectful of property
- Check-in after 2pm
- No excessive drinking and no drugs
- Please call a few hours ahead of arrival so I know what time to greet you.
- Kitchen refrigerator is available to your for small items
- coffee and tea available if you would like
- Remember to return the key and to enjoy your visit to Pensacola