About this listing
Tawelfen is a lovely dormer bungalow situated a 10 minute walk from Abersoch and the beach, with private driveway.
The property sleeps 4 adults and 4 children comfortably, and has secluded lawned gardens to the front and rear, complete with raised decking area, digital TV and complimentary WIFI and DVD.
Sleeping arrangements consists of two king size beds, a pair of single bunk beds and three single beds. A travel cot and highchair are also available if required. Nb hot tub is extra cost
Large driveway allowing off-road parking space for two vehicles runs along side front garden area laid to lawn.
Entry through the front door will take you in to an open landing area.
Open plan lounge, complete with log burner, comfy seating and digital TV and leads on to dining room area with solid wooden table and seating for 8 people.
Patio doors lead from the dining room area on to a raised decking area, with sunken hot tub (* see note below, use of hot tub is subject to an extra charge) and rear garden area laid to lawn, with partial views of the sea and the Tudwall Islands.
Downstairs kitchen complete with dishwasher, washer/dryer, electric oven and microwave.
Downstairs sleeping areas consist of 2 double bedrooms, complete with wardrobe and cupboard space and sink in the room, with power point for electric shavers / toothbrush.
A small room consisting of single bunk beds, suitable for children.
The main bathroom is downstairs - please note that the water pressure in Abersoch is not great and the shower is therefore an electric one! There is a seperate toilet room in addition to the main bathroom.
Upstairs you will find a small children's play area in an upstairs landing area and a further bedroom consisting of 2 single beds, with velux windows over, offering partial sea views. These beds are good for children, but we would not recommend them for adults and therefore we offer the property to a maximum of four adults only (2 couples sharing 2 double beds).
Complimentary WIFI is available throughout the property.
* Please note that a hot tub is available at an extra cost. The use of this is not included in the general price. The extra cost for the hot tub is £55 for filling and heating and £20 per night for usage.
The entire home and gardens are available to guests - the only area that is not offered is the detached garage!
Interaction with guests
While not local, we are available to guests during their stay through mobile phone contact and we have agents working on our behalf in Abersoch, should any problems be encountered.
Other things to note
We're open to offers - make us an offer and we'll see if we can accommodate it...
Please bring your own towels.
- Booking must be confirmed by providing photocopy of proof of ID (passport / driving licence) and 1 utility bill (last 3 months) in the name of the person responsible for the booking.
- One member of the booking party must be aged 25 years minimum.
- With apologies we offer longer accept pets, due to previous issues.
- Smoking is not generally permitted, unless outside of the property boundaries.
- No sand / soil is to be brought in to the hot tub - damage caused by this to be covered by refundable deposit.
- Access to the property will be facilitated by the use of key safe on the property (code will be made available 48 hours prior to your arrival) and keys must be left securely in the same location on check out.
- Check out must be no later than 11:00 on the day of departure.
- We want you and your family to have a fantastic time. Please note that the home is also our holiday home and treat it with the respect it deserves :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.