Let MorningSide be your families "home away from home"! Close to Morningside Flight Park, our home is great for several couples or a family with kids . Sleeps 7 adults and 1 child (trundle bed).
There is a lot to do here in the Upper Valley, and we provide you with our own guide to the house and the area, including local attractions, shopping, recreation, our favorite restaurants, and more.
In the winter enjoy the fireplace or wood stove... or the back yard fire pit in the summer. Kindling and firewood are provided.
The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need. There is a clothes washer and dryer as well!
The downstairs bathroom has a walk-in shower, the upstairs bathroom has both a shower and soaking tub.
For those with limited mobility... you must go up 4 steps to get into the house. There is one bedroom downstairs, as well as a bathroom with walk-in shower and seat.
Interaction with guests
You have the house (and half acre yard) to yourselves, but we are available if you have any questions or need recommendations.
Other things to note
* Towels * Lots of pillows to choose from
* Sheets & bedding (all except trundle bed have 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets)
* All soaps (dish, hand & bath, washing machine) * Hair dryer
Note: Because many people are sensitive to scents, we do NOT use fabric softener on towels, sheets, etc. We also have/use NO air fresheners or scented candles.
* Kindling & Fire wood for fireplace
* Cable TV, 5G wifi, Netflix, Hulu, & Amazon Prime video
* Keurig coffee maker and a good selection of coffees.
* NEW! Cuisinart coffee brewer for those that prefer their own ground coffee
* Some basics for the first days breakfast - pancake/waffle mix. Locally produced bread, maple syrup, and jam. Some of our own eggs (exact quantity depends upon the cooperation of our hens!)
NH M&R License # 062100 - NH Meals & Rentals tax is included in our price.
I am a NH native and life-long resident. My husband and I love to travel, both in the US and abroad. We have enjoyed staying in B&B's for many years; we appreciate the personal connection to the areas we visit. It also gave us a chance to see various ways of doing things; what we liked and didn't like when we were guests. We have tried to incorporate what we learned over the years into MorningSide!