PRIVATE Flat in a private TOWNHOUSE, with two real beds + extra Queen size mattress.. 3 minute walk to a metro train stop, and a 20 - 25 minute metro ride to Manhattan! Located on the border of Bed Stuy / Clinton Hill and Williamsburg, filled with ABUNDANT NATURAL LIGHT.
Private flat in a beautiful " 2 Family " Townhouse " located on the second floor .
- PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL is a 3 minute walk on Marcy Ave. (150 meters)
- Apartment is super spacious and has a queen sized pillow top mattress, and a full size pull out couch. I also have an additional queen mattress ( real mattress. Not an air mattress ).
- I can provide an extra additional twin mattress if you're interested .
- Your apartment is a complete private space in a 2 family townhouse, and is not shared .
- Kitchen area, and bathroom is all private .
- Living room area is enormous, as you can see in the pictures .
- Wireless Internet / Wifi will be provided - Kitchen essentials included (glasses, plates, flatware, pots, pans, etc) and basic needs like coffee, tea, water). - Fully stocked linen closet with towels .
- Private Parking space available upon request .
You are renting the entire flat. Guest has access to a full equipped Kitchen, Living area, and your private Bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I rent out my entire private apartment, but I am usually still staying very close by and almost available all day or night to personally check you in. Sometimes on weekends, it may take a bit longer to reach back out to you. l always meet my guests in-person, accept if there is an emergency. - I don't travel for work, and staying in Brooklyn almost everyday of the week. But even if I am not home, I am still more than happy to help with directions or advice on places to go. When I am out of town (couple days of the year), you will have a local emergency contact which will be the same person that will check you in. - We know the Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods pretty well and would love to give you suggestions on local bars, restaurants, and general fun things to do. - Lastly, let me now if you need to print something, as I will gladly print out a pass to a Museum, or etc. :)
Other things to note
Apartment is located on the second floor of a 2 family Townhouse, right up the staircase. When you arrive follow the house with the most flowers on the block, walk up the staircase, and open the main entrance (glass door). You will have 2 keys, and one will be for the left side door that leads directly in to your private suite.
Have fun but please be respectful!
In order to have the best visit possible:
a) Please leave the flat as you found it.
b) Keep the kitchen area clean and clear of trash.
c) Cooking is welcome, just please clean up after yourself.
d) No smoking inside.
e) Pets allowed upon approval. I approve most pets
f) Please let me know, in " ADVANCE " if you are planning to use the space for an event or party.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 123 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my listing! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, I try to respond as quickly as possible.
I love to host, and airbnb makes it simple!!