Fully Furnished Condo with one of the best possible neighbourhood in Chiangmai. Close to everything Nimman, Old town, Mayamall, DoiSuthep, Public transport. This Condo is my second home, i rent this place only when i am away for my work. It suits couple, solo adventurers, tourist, Digital Nomads & Working Professionals.
Fully furnished 1 Bedroom Condo for Monthly Rental at the Best possible location in Chiang Mai Nimman Area.
The kitchen has got :
Separate Living and Bedroom
Toiletries will be provided
I can also provide a Super Fast Hi Speed WIFI in the room for Digital Nomads and Working Professionals on request but there is also a decent 8/4 Mbps WIFI in the building good enough to open emails and do basic works.
Guest have Access to Everything in the Room and the Building
Interaction with guests
For Check in i have a friend who lives in the same building so he will help you get in the room when i am not around. Anything you need any time just text me on Airbnb and i will get back to you as soon possible. Incase of emergency you can go to the Reception. I can provide you basic information about Chiangmai and of course, a useful recommendation of where to eat, shop or travel. Also check out the Guidebook i had shown in the map. You can find basically all the places you should go when in Chiangmai.
I don't have a big list of house rules just few basic things.
- Use the facilities in the Condo like how you would use yours. Please clean up after yourselves.
- Please switch off all electrical appliances (especially the air conditioning) when not in use.
- Be careful with the appliances, furniture and objects in the house.
- Accidents are always possible, but damages need to be paid for.
- No pets Allowed
- Smoking is Prohibited in the room but you can smoke in Balcony.
- Respect each others well deserved sleep, be mindful of your noise level at night.
This host has 190 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born and Raised in Chiang Mai. A Fashion Merchandising Graduate. After studying and travelling around the world back to where I belong. Currently working as a Digital Content Writer and an Airbnb Host. Lover of Food, Travel & TV Series.
Melbourne, San Sebastian, Noma, Fat Duck, Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, few of my favourites.