My place is located in the heart of Athens nightlife close to Technopolis and Kerameikos metro station. In walkable distance from Acropolis of Athens and all major sites. You’ll love my place because of the attractions around, music festivals and concerts which you can see from the terrace. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
True luxury loft, completely redesigned from scratch and rebuilt by famous Athens architect N.Lambroulis in ex office space. Upper floor of an office building with huge terrace and panoramic windows with view on main Athens attractions.
* 160x200 king size bed in the bedroom
* Pull out sofa to accommodate extra person (please note single space configuration)
* Private bathroom with toilette and shower
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and coffee machine
* 80 sq.meters terrace with hammock-sunbeds, olive trees, coffee furnuture set and breathtaking view to Acripolis, Lycabettus and Athens Technopolis.
* Eco friendly solar heater for hot water
* Separate wardrobe and storage room
* Comfortable dining area for 3 persons
* Relaxation area with flat screen TV
* Hidden doors to utility zones
I will meet you to handle the keys and show you things around the house. Once you are my guests, the apartment is fully yours. You can use kitchen, bathroom, fridge, iron, washer and basically everything inside without any limits. Towels, soap, washing powder and other essentials will be provided.
Interaction with guests
I will be happy to advice you how to get around and what to do in Athens: where to go, what to eat, how much to pay for something etc. I will leave you my number which is also accessible by Whatsup and Viber, so you can contact me for anything you might need: questions, suggestions, etc.
Other things to note
There is a club in next building which is open on Fridays and Saturdays nights. It works till 6-7AM. If you are sensitive to noise when you are sleeping, it might be a problem.
This host has 870 reviews for other properties.View other reviews