1. Mary you did not leave one day early. Your flight left the evening and you stayed in our guest room until about 16h00 and left without checking out.
2. You did not report that your key cannot be removed from the lock.
3. In our guest rooms Miemie and myself have the right and responsibility to enter guest rooms to ensure it is clean, replace towels, is hygienic and our standard of excellence is maintained for our guests, it is still cold weather here and we do not yet have flies. Miemie had to let fresh air in to get the unhealthy smells of a dustbin full of urine smelling pads out and she emptied the dustbin regularly and cleaned the basin.
4. Our toilet paper in our house and guest rooms are the best and softest money can buy and Miemie personally makes sure it is still enough every day.
5. We supplied a 3 kW oil heater plus an electrical blanket in that room and do not concern ourselves with when and how long guests put the heater on.
6. Neither did you complain any day when we specifically asked if the room was comfortable at night and an extra blanket was in the built in cupboard and you never once complained about being cold.
7. Mary all our guests up to now eat at the guest table. We do not always eat breakfast when our guests eat breakfast and neither do we promise to eat with our guests.
8. You did not just complain, you threw a tantrum, accused Miemie of stealing your nail clipper, just like the morning when you arrived ¾ of an hour our early for breakfast and threw a tantrum with me because you could not eat immediately, without arranging for an early breakfast before hand.
9. If you knew how concerned Miemie is about cleanliness and horrible odours, you will understand if she in any way was impatient with you, your tantrums and refusal to obey rules.
10. You acted like you were renting a room and this is a guest room, not a rented room.
11. I was shocked to see your tantrum towards Miemie and was at a loss of words to see what came out of you.
12. In reaction to your tantrum about your demands that she must not clean your room and you insisted to wash our white towels with your nighties as well, guests are not supposed to wash our towels. Miemie told you that this is a guest room, not a rented room. She maintains these rooms to comply with her high standard.
13. Mary it was a huge challenge to host you because you made life very difficult for us and we tried to make you feel at home despite the fact that you have a hearing problem and obviously hate rules. We had to talk loud because you have great difficulty hearing.
14. We wish you well and do not attack you as a person but your behaviour is unbearable.