A light filled, generous sized front room, in a beautiful renovated 1890's Victorian terrace. Located on a quiet one way street, and nestled in the heart of North Fitzroy.
The room provides essential items for your comfort and privacy so you can come and go with minimal need for use of the kitchen or shared spaces including a bar fridge, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery for two and tea and coffee facilities.
There is also a second toilet and shower to give guests priority bathroom access.
Guests have access to all areas of the house except my bedroom.
Interaction with guests
I am available for assistance throughout the day so don't hesitate to ask.
Other things to note
My 11 year old Tibetan terrier and I live here together. He is super friendly, loves visitors, and many people who don’t particularly like dogs end up loving him. However staying here would really only suit people who don’t mind the company of animals and are mindful of his safety at all times.
- Payment required if keys are lost
- Replacement or payment required if personal belongs are damaged or broken
- A chemical free and sustainably aware environment
- A shoes off house where possible
- Respectful noise levels
- Only guests allowed on the property
- There is a dog on premises, who is very friendly. Guests are asked to be mindful of pet safety and care at all times. Stays are suitable for pet friendly guests only.