About this listing
Olympia: NEWLY RENOVATED, 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 28, Media/Game Room, Private Pool, Outdoor Summer Kitchen, Private Beach Access 2 Min Walk
Welcome to Olympia!
Just Completed! This home has over $50,000 in renovations ready for you to enjoy!
Olympia will now sleep 28 guests! The first-floor bunk room features custom built queen bunk beds that will sleep 8 with a large flat screen TV and PlayStation! On the third floor, there is a new lounge area with a 70” 4K TV, mini bar and wine cooler, card table and karaoke machine! The Singtrix Karaoke Machine is a friends and family favorite and the best of its kind as seen on the Ellen Show and Shark Tank. Within the home, you will find new décor and bedding throughout for a fresh look.
In addition to the upgrades on the inside of the home, there have been amazing additions to the outdoor area! These include a brand new outdoor summer kitchen equipped with a large gas BBQ grill, outdoor bar with LED lighting, full size fridge, drop-in cooler and kegerator. Take advantage of the kegerator by pre-ordering a pony keg of your favorite beer from Beach Liquors in Destin! While enjoying the summer kitchen check out the new neon lighting in the large private pool and external surround sound poolside speaker system. Or relax poolside on chaise lounges and daybeds surrounded by string lights, fresh landscaping, palm trees and 10-foot privacy fence.
Further Information on Olympia
Olympia is a luxury home which boasts 9 spacious bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, and a large private pool. Our 4,500-square-foot home comfortably sleeps up to 28 guests, and its warm, beachy vibe invites you to kick back and relax.
On the first floor, you will find the spacious living area, which flows into the dining area and upscale kitchen. The dining area offers seating for 12 including the breakfast bar. Down the hall is the bunk room featuring two sets of custom built, queen over queen bunk beds. This room also has a large flat screen TV and PlayStation. Across the hall is a king suite with a shared full bath.
The second floor offers another bunkroom with two sets of twins over twin bunks and a flat screen TV. Across from this room will be a king suite with a private bath. Also, located on this level is a queen suite, full bath, laundry area, and the new lounge area featuring a card table, mini bar with wine cooler and a 70” 4k TV!
Head up to the third floor and another bunk room awaits you with two sets of twins over twin bunk beds and a flat screen TV. Also on this level is the master king suite with private bath, two queen suites, a full bathroom, and a laundry area.
Olympia accommodates large groups with ease. It boasts a spacious and fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers and an ice machine. There are several dining areas both inside the home and on the patio overlooking the 12x34 ft. pool. The second and third story terraces stretch the entire back end of the house.
When you’re ready to venture outside, you’ll find that Olympia is just two blocks from the water and Frangista Beach’s most popular restaurants. High-end shopping, movie theaters, numerous golf courses, and Big Kahuna’s Water Park are a short drive away. If you’re up for a little adventure, the Gulf Coast offers ample opportunity for deep-sea fishing, parasailing, and boating. We’re also only 15 minutes from the airport, which makes coming and going a breeze.
It’s rare to find a property this size in such an ideal location. Get in touch with us to book your dates today!
**This home rents ONLY Saturday to Saturday during Spring Break and Summer Months. Please call our office if you have any questions.
*Weddings/Events – If held on property or private beach an additional $500.00 HOA fee is required for permit. Please note tents and canopies are not allowed on private beach due to HOA regulations.
Walton County is now requiring a permit to have the wedding ceremony on the beach. This is a separate fee from Beach Reunion`s event fee.
This is the guest responsibility to secure this permit. Walton county will fine at the time of the wedding if you do not have the permit.
Below is the link to the Special Event Permit Application…
For more information, call Tricia Goff
Code Enforcement Admin. Assistant/Permit Clerk
Walton County TDC
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Ext. 8564 | (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Electric Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - We offer electric street legal golf cart rentals to Beach Reunion guest ONLY and at a substantially lower rate than our competitors in the Destin/Miramar Beach area. If you’re familiar with this area you know from past vacations they’re popularity makes traveling to and from the beach a breeze and convenient for quick errands to the store, even for that last minute shopping spree! They also make shuttling services hassle free for weddings or events. By reserving a cart rental through us you won’t have to worry about any of that unwanted dirt or sand getting into your car while trying to enjoy your vacation! We even deliver for free! For additional information on our electric golf cart rentals click here. Call us today to reserve a 4 seater or 6 seater street legal golf cart with your vacation rental home! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Pool Heat - From October 1st - May 1st, the private pool/spa can be heated for an additional $50/day or $300/week. Pool heat must be purchased for the entire stay.
Seasonal Beach Chair Service - Our complimentary seasonal beach service is offered for our Summer 2017 months. This includes 4 chairs and 2 umbrellas set up daily on the beach from 9am-5pm. Free beach chair service included from May 13th 2017 - August 11th 2017.
Margarita Machines - This home is proud to feature a "Destin Firefighters Margarita Machine" located in the home which is available for rentals (for an additional fee). For additional information visit our Margarita Machine page.
Our concierge can arrange golf, dining, water sports, fishing trips and other services prior to your visit or during your stay.
CHECK IN 3:00 PM (CT) | CHECK OUT 9:00 AM (CT)
First Floor (Sleeps 10)
King Suite with Shared Bath (Sleeps 2)
Bunkroom with Queen Over Queen Bunks (Sleeps 8)
Second Floor (Sleeps 8)
King Suite with Private Bath (Sleeps 2)
Queen Suite with Private Bath (Sleeps 2)
Bunkroom with 2 Twin Over Twin Bunks (Sleeps 4)
Media/Game Room with Wet Bar
Third Floor (Sleeps 10)
Master King Suite with Private Bath (Sleeps 2)
Queen Suite with Private Bath (Sleeps 2)
Queen Suite with Crib and Private Bath (Sleeps 2 Plus Infant/Toddler)
Bunkroom with 2 Twin Over Twin Bunks (Sleeps 4)
Interaction with guests
All guests check in at the property any time after 3:00 p.m. central. Our concierge or an office staff member will greet you within 48 hours to go over orientation of the house. The concierge can arrange golf, dining, water sports, fishing trips and other services prior to your visit or during your stay.
Other things to note
Beach Reunion Amenities
Seasonal Beach Chair Service - Our complimentary seasonal beach service is offered for our Summer 2017 months. This includes 4 chairs and 2 umbrellas set up daily on the beach from 9am-5pm. Free beach chair service included from May 13th 2017 - August 11th 2017
Free concierge services- our concierge can help you plan the vacation of a lifetime!
All linens and bath towels are provided. Please provide your own beach/pool towels.
Starter set of supplies. We will get you started and you take it from there!
*Includes toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, and dishwashing liquid.
Fully stocked kitchen! It’s like cooking at your own home! This beach house will have everything you need and more.
Grill out by the pool. This home has a beautiful gas grill.
*Propane is included.
Private pool. The private pool can be heated from October 1st - May 1st.
*Please note there is an additional fee to heat the pool.
Singtrix Karaoke Machine
Beach Reunion`s Policy for Listings on AirBnB:
***Only the pricing on Beach Reunion`s Direct website is valid. Any third-party website including AirBnB where Beach Reunion`s homes are listed does not reflect Beach Reunion`s pricing. Reservations/pricing/dates are not confirmed until reviewed by a member of the Beach Reunion staff. Beach Reunion reserves the right to notify you should there be a fault in the software preventing a proper reservation (i.e. nightly/weekly rates not being properly applied via the online software) or with any issues/questions regarding your reservation. ***
1. Check In - Check-in time begins at 3 pm central time or anytime after. Please do not attempt to enter the home before 3pm. A fine will be assessed for guests who enter the property before 3pm. Onsite issues such as unsatisfactory cleaning or repair concerns must be reported to the Beach Reunion staff immediately upon checking in. Although uncommon, it is inevitable that cleanliness or repair issues may occur due to human error, wear and tear or happenstance. Tenants may not go to the property (including driveways, outside showers and pools) prior to check-in, as this will delay the cleaning and maintenance process. We want your vacation to be as close to perfection as possible and will make every effort to correct reported issues in a swift manner. However, please understand that no refunds will be given for unreported issues or refusal to allow all necessary corrective actions by cleaning staff or repair workers. Additionally, no refunds will be given if the Beach Reunion staff is not notified of issues immediately upon check in.
2. Check out - Check out time is no later than 9:00 am central time. Guests who have not vacated the property by 9:00 will be subjected to additional charges. We ask that guests load and start the dishwasher(s), clean the outdoor grill, and place all trash in the outdoor trash receptacles. If the interior or exterior of a property is left excessively dirty, the guest will be responsible for all additional cleaning fees.
3. Smoking - All Beach Reunion properties are NON SMOKING properties. Smoking is permitted outside or on balconies as long as the windows/doors remain shut. A minimum cleaning fee of $350 will be assessed if evidence of smoking is present. Guests are responsible for the disposal of all cigarette butts. If cigarette butts are found improperly disposed of on the property the guest will be subjected to stiff fines.
4. Pets - Many Beach Reunion homes are pet-friendly, but pets are not permitted in rental homes unless agreed upon at time of booking. A $300 fee will be assessed if a pet is found to have been in the rental home without pre-authorization. Homes that are pet friendly require an additional non-refundable fee of $150.00 per pet. Pets over 25lbs not permitted.
5. Age Requirement – No reservations will be made for students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). Parents must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five at all times. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Restrictions may apply regarding the number of people that may accompany a parent or legal guardian. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
6. Damage Protection Insurance – This Damage Protection Insurance plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 will be charged to the payment method on file. The Damage Protection Insurance does not cover the guest for soiled or misplaced linens, loss of keys, theft, failure to remove garbage from the property, or leaving the house excessively dirty. These fees will be charged to the payment method on file. If you choose not to use the the damage insurance policy then a $3000 security deposit check is required.
7. Payment – An Administration Fee of $95 and Damage Insurance Fee of $69 is automatically included in the cleaning fee listed on AirBnB and is non-refundable upon cancellation
8. Payment Methods – Please refer to AirBnB`s payment policy.
9. Cancellations – Please refer to AirBnB`s cancellation policy.
10. No Daily Maid Service – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate of $50.00 per hour. Beach Reunion will provide bath towels, hand towels and wash clothes. Beach towels are not provided. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. A fee of $20 per towel will be assessed for towels damaged by suntan lotion or make up. We will provide rags for clean-up and cotton make-up removal pads upon request.
11. Cleaning Fee – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. The house is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. Please inspect it at check in and call our office in the event something is unsatisfactory. There is no fee within the first 24 hours to return and address the issue. Additional fees apply if housekeeping is called after the first day of $50.00 per hour. To avoid an extra cleaning charge: wash the dishes and leave the property in a neat and orderly condition.
12. Trash Policy - Trash bins must be taken out for pick-up on the property`s trash day and brought back to the house from the curb after pick-up. All trash must be placed in bins at check out. A $75 garbage removal fee will be assessed if garbage is not removed from the house and placed in the outdoor bins at time of check-out.
13. Noise Ordinance – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
14. Weddings/Events – All weddings and/or events must be pre-approved by Beach Reunion, LLC. A $500 event fee will be assessed for any weddings or events. All events must meet local restrictions, HOA rules and follow noise restrictions. The guests are responsible for any permits necessary for beach weddings. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made. There is a $1,000 fee for any weddings or events that are not pre-approved with by Beach Reunion prior to arrival.
15. Pool Policy – Diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck, or spinal injuries. As the renter, you accept the risk of the pool and specifically agree that no minor will swim in the pool unaccompanied by an adult. Pool and spa heat is only offered seasonally between October 1st and May 1st. For an additional cost starting at (50) dollars per day for most properties, the pool temperature will be set between eighty (80) and eighty five (85) degrees. Pool Heat must be purchased for entire/duration of stay and will be billed at the time of request. During times of inclement weather, the cold rain will possibly cool down the pool. Please allow time for the pool to recirculate and rise in temperature once the rain has passed. No refunds will be issued due to weather-related decreases in the water`s temperature. Please contact a Beach Reunion representative for details about the additional cost. Allow forty-eight (48) hours for pool heater to heat the pool water to the set temperature. Please note that is the temperature falls below (52) degrees, we can not guarantee the heater to run at full capacity. Tampering with pool equipment may result in injury and/or a fine of up to $300. All pool equipment must be operated by a licensed professional. Community or condominium pools are not controlled or maintained by Beach Reunion, LLC, and Beach Reunion, LLC cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool. If you feel your pool`s heater is not working properly, please call the office during normal business hours, 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday. This is NOT considered an emergency.
*Hot tubs in most rental homes are not heated. Homes offering a hot tub as an amenity may have restrictive times and additional fees associated. Please contact a Beach Reunion Representative for additional information.
16. Liability Waiver:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
17. Hurricane or Storm Policy – No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area”
18. Beach Nourishment & Construction - Some areas along the beaches may be involved in beach nourishment projects or construction projects during your stay. You may experience some inconvenience due to these endeavors. Beach Reunion cannot predict when or where these jobs will begin or how long they will last. Since we have no control over these situations, no compensation or moves to other properties are permitted.
19. Reservations - Reservations made in advance are not guaranteed. When you book your reservation, the unit of your choice will be assigned but cannot be guaranteed when there are circumstances beyond our control. Examples are a house that is sold, or a house that has storm damaged and not rental ready. We will make every effort to relocate you to a similar property.
20. Spring Break Students - We welcome our Spring Break students in select homes. All students must be 23 years of age or older. A max of 15 students will be allowed to stay in select homes. ID`s will be checked prior to entering the home. All reservations require a refundable deposit of $1500.00 at the time of booking. This deposit will not be refunded in the case of unreported damage/vandalism/excessive trash. Beach Reunion will perform unannounced, daily checks on the homes. The noise ordinance is strictly enforced. One warning will be given, if not observed, an eviction will follow. Please note: The above mentioned cancellation policy does not apply to students. For students: There are absolutely no refunds issued once collected at the time the reservation has been made. Any cancellation would result in the forfeit of your deposit. There are to be no students in the home who are not registered on the student log at time of check in. If additional guests are found in the home, an eviction will follow. Underage drinking, house parties and unruliness will not be tolerated. Should your group have any student under the age of 23, parental chaperones are required, and must stay through the entire stay. Parental chaperones will be held liable for any damage, lawlessness and underage drinking.
21. Miscellaneous - Florida State and County Bed Tax is 11.5% for properties located in Okaloosa County and 11.5% for properties located in Walton County. A cleaning fee will be added to your rental rate. Cleaning fees vary depending on size of property. In addition, standard fees such as administration and damage insurance is added to all rental agreements.
22. Lost and Found - Beach Reunion will not be responsible for any items that you leave in your rental home. Lost items will be held for two (2) weeks. After that time, all unclaimed items will be donated to a local charitable organization. If requested, items left behind will be returned via U.S. mail. A $25 handling fee, plus postal charges, will apply to all returns.
23. Owner Closets - Many of our homeowners maintain a locked closet and or utility room in their home for storage of personal items. Please respect these locked closets and storage rooms and do not attempt to open them. Any damage to this area of the rental property will be billed directly to the guest, since this type of damage is willful and not covered under the Security Deposit Waiver Fee.
24. Beach Service - Beach service availability is seasonal only and only for designated homes as noted in the descriptions. Beach service is not guaranteed to be available. Please contact a reservationist to determine beach service availability dates.
*No reservation is official until reviewed by a member of the Beach Reunion staff.*
Our wish is that you have an enjoyable and safe stay at the property. Please treat our homes with the same respect that you would show your own home. Should you have any concerns or questions, please contact us immediately.
Beach Reunion specializes in the rentals of large Destin Florida beach vacation homes. We service Frangista Beach, Destin and surrounding areas. These homes are located either on the beach or just off of Scenic Gulf Hwy (State Road 2378) between Sandestin and Destin. We also service 30-A and Blue Mountain Beach. Our office is located at 136 S. Holiday Rd. Ste B Destin, Florida 32550.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Beach Reunion is a company with the Better Business Bureau that manages large vacation homes in Destin, Miramar Beach and along scenic 30A (South Walton). These large beach homes are perfect for weddings, business retreats, family reunions, golf or fishing trips, or any type of group or large family vacation. Our houses are located in prestigious neighborhoods such as Destiny by the Sea, Frangista Beach, Shipwatch, Seaside, Seacrest, and Seagrove Beach.
We are intently committed to providing affordable house rentals and unsurpassed customer service to our guests. The majority of our visitors have been vacationing in Beach Reunion homes for many years. If you have never used our company for your vacationing needs, you are in for a pleasant surprise with our attention to detail.
Our Destin Florida vacation home rentals have private pools that are large and have quality chaise lounges, umbrellas and patio furniture. After a day on the beach you can return to an inviting sparkling pool to lounge around and swim. The pools are generally some of the largest and best equipped in the neighborhood and most can be heated for spring, fall and holiday seasons.
Many of our Destin and 30A vacation rentals have outdoor summer kitchens or upgraded cooking stations. Enjoy the crisp, cool beach evenings while grilling your favorite fresh surf and turf meals with friends and family. Our patios are perfect for entertaining or even watching the big game on one of our mounted outdoor televisions. All of our pool decks have tables for dining with ample seating, and lounge chairs for relaxing.
Beach Reunion has quickly become a prominent name when planning a beach wedding in Destin or South Walton. Our large homes serve as an affordable alternative when faced with the daunting task of hosting a destination wedding. Imagine being able to spend several days with all of your closest friends, getting married on the beach, and then using the same wedding home for your reception! We have been hosting weddings and receptions for more than 10 years and our staff and concierge can provide the expertise you can only gain from local experts.
Many of our homes offer street legal golf carts at a reduced rate. These popular electric carts will provide you with fast access to nearby ocean front restaurants, grocery stores, beach bars and coffee shops. They also make it more convenient when carrying your cooler and kids to the beach chairs that are waiting for you gulfside.
Our goal is to provide superior service to all our guests with our upscale properties. We are a family owned local company that strives not to be the biggest but the BEST! We deliver a vacation experience that keeps guests returning year after year creating memorable experiences. As our motto says, “creating traditions year after year.”
So spend your next trip in the Destin area and be one of over 10,000 guests we entertained last year. Come and see for yourself why Destin, Florida was recently named one of the "Ten Most Beautiful Places in America" by Southern Living magazine! Call one of our local property specialists at (.