Our place is close to great views, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
_ PET POLICIES
Pets are allowed provided that the pet owner agree to the following conditions:
– The pet is house broken, flea free, not prone to shedding, and not prone to damaging property;
– The cost to repair any damage done by a guest’s pet, such as chewing furniture, staining carpet (pet urine) will be charged against the guest’s credit card and/or deducted from the damage deposit, and the guest will be charged for carpet cleaning, odor removal, etc.;
– Waste removal – guests must pick up after their pet does it’s business;
– All pets must be under the complete control of a responsible guest, and must be on a hand-held leash at all times when not in a fenced yard. The guest agrees NOT to leave pet(s) alone TO ROAM FREELY THROUGHOUT THE GUESTHOUSE;
– We do not limit pet size or breed, however aggressive or unruly dogs are not welcome for the safety of other guests and children in the area. If we receive one or more complaints regarding barking or aggressive pet behavior, the guest, with their pet will be asked to leave with forfeiture of all rents and security deposit;
– No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occour for any blockage.
My passion in life is to travel, explore and enjoy life..
Salento it is the place that brings everything I have been looking for.
It is magical, simply beautiful and peaceful, just how I want to be...