Relax with friends and family in this spacious vacation home. Sitting on the stunning resort of Watersong is this modern, beautifully decorated six bedroom villa with a good-sized south facing pool deck and views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property making this villa ideal for your family.
It is exceptionally well-appointed throughout. There is a relaxing spa, gas BBQ & games room. Each bedroom has it's own TV and bathroom and is only a short drive to Disney & Universal.
• South Facing Private Pool with relaxing spa
• Free Gas BBQ
• Luxury Pool Furniture & Outside Dining Amenities
• Free WiFi, Local Calls & Cable TV
• TV's in all Bedrooms
• Games Room
• AC throughout the home for your comfort
• Full laundry facilities, bed linen & towels provided
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, strollers, etc) if required
• Gated Resort with excellent amenities
The open-plan kitchen/ diner and family room opens onto the pool area and is the heart of this home. It has a smart, modern and fully-equipped kitchen with granite worktops, top-of-the-range appliances and a large American fridge-freezer. The kitchen provides a couple of different informal dining options – choose either the island breakfast bar (seating five) or the nearby dining table (seats six).
The family room has inviting leather sofa seating and a 50” widescreen TV. This is a large, inviting space which is ideal for hosting family get-togethers or entertaining.
There is a second spacious lounge a the front of the property, giving your family plenty of room to stretch out. A leather corner sofa, huge wide-screen TV and a PlayStation 3 with 4 controllers will provide plenty of family entertainment. There's also another dining table here which can seat up to six – or double as a card table (cards, gambling chips & a selection of board games are provided).
Upstairs, there is a desk area on the upper hallway and full laundry facilities tucked away off the landing.
• Master suite with super-king-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, and en-suite with large bath and walk-in shower.
• A second master suite with super-king-size sleigh-bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV and spacious en-suite with large bath and walk-in shower.
• The third double room has queen-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, and en-suite shower room.
• The fourth double bedroom has a queen-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, en-suite with bath with shower over.
• Bunk bedroom with nautical theme, bunk bed (single over single), additional single bed, and wall-mounted 32” LED TV.
• Second bunk bedroom with bunk bed (single over single), additional single bed, and wall-mounted 32” LED TV.
1. Cloakroom located next to family lounge area contains sink, WC.
2. Outside WC serving the pool deck
This property also has a fabulous games room which is a real bonus – especially for those travelling with older children or teenagers. It has a pool table, air hockey table, & table football. There's also a beer fridge, bar and 32” TV.
The south facing pool deck with views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property has a good-sized pool and a spa, an undercover, outdoor dining table seating six people, a high-top table with an umbrella and bar stool seating for two people, a WC serving just the pool deck and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun. This home also comes with a complimentary gas grill.
The pool and spa pool can be heated at an additional charge (currently $30 per day). We recommend you purchase this extra if you are travelling between October and April.
The whole house is yours, including pool & spa, and games room!!! Now, that's a vacation!
We want our guests to have a magical stay. Here are a few benefits of booking with us:
• 24-hour express check in
• Welcome package
• Free Wi-Fi, Local calls & Cable TV
• Full laundry facilities; bed linen & towels provided
• Free parking
This home is located on the wonderful Watersong resort in Davenport, Florida. Guests therefore have free access to its many amenities, including:
• 24-hour gated security
• Beautiful woodland grounds with lakes and conservation areas
• Clubhouse with range of facilities
• Communal pool with jacuzzi (zero entry)
• Cyber cafe
• Fitness Centre
• Putting green
• Picnic area
• Volleyball court
• Children’s playground
Interaction with guests
We are small family business that is based both in Florida, Kissimmee & Scotland. Our goal is to make sure you have a magical stay and receive first class service.
Many of our guests have become good friends and we our very first guests (from way back in 2004) still book with us!
If you need any assistance with the planning of your vacation, please do get in touch as we can help with car hire, attraction tickets & currency cards / travel cash.
Other things to note
All Ellis Exclusive Villas homes are named and this property is called 'Grande Villa'.
As a thank you for booking with us, all guests who stay 7 nights or more will receive a complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper (see photo). This will be in the home for your arrival so if you have special dietary requirements please let us know.
Guests who stay 3 - 6 nights will receive a smaller Food & Drink Welcome Hamper.
All our homes are 24HR Express check in. Guests will be emailed an entry code so they can check in direct. This means there is no need for you to collect keys from an office. You can start your vacation straight away.
The pool can be heated for an additional fee of $30 per day. This is recommended between the months of November & April. For long stays a deal can be arranged.
All guests must complete a booking form and agree to AirBnB terms and conditions.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 328 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey, I'm Lisa!
Together with my sister Sonya I rent holiday homes in the Orlando and Central Florida area.
We love Florida and our ambition is to make the perfect vacation experience for our guests so you fall in love with this wonderful area too.
The attraction parks are amazing, of course, but there are so many other wonderful things to discover in Florida. Our aim is to help you discover these gems whilst enjoying a real vacation 'home away from home'.
Renting a villa gives you so much more space and freedom than a hotel and is often cheaper too. We will also help with all those little extra things that make your vacation extra special.
With my sister on the ground in Kissimmee, help is available 24/7 & is never more than twenty minutes away. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
I look forward to hosting you soon.