This charming, completely renovated 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house is the perfect home-away-from-home for a beach vacation, family getaway, golf, tennis, shopping, or ladies book club weekend on Hilton Head Island.
Bridgeport Lane, an intimate neighborhood nestled just inside Shipyard Plantation, is one of Hilton Head Island’s most desirable addresses. This gated resort combines tranquility and convenience, features a pool and tennis courts, and provides 24-hour manned security.
With more than 2,200 square feet of living space, this home is perfect for up to 6 guests to spread out and relax. The home includes 5 large flat screen TVs with premium cable channels, high-speed wireless internet, remote-controlled ceiling fans and more.
The living room, dining room and sunroom flow onto a large gated patio with a pergola encircled by beautiful camellia, hydrangea and azalea bushes. The patio and cozy backyard are perfect for sipping your morning coffee, reading, napping or watching Hilton Head’s splendid sunrises and sunsets. Situated on the 9th fairway of Shipyard’s championship Clipper course, you'll have easy access to the cart path to enjoy a walk or run before and after playing hours. Additionally, lush landscaping between the house and fairway ensures complete privacy.
In the airy living room you’ll find a cathedral ceiling, large windows and French doors with ample seating for watching movies and sporting events on the mounted 55 inch flat screen TV. The adjoining sunroom, with its own TV, provides additional leisure space. Additionally, the new, fully equipped kitchen contains instant hot water, a 2-drawer dishwasher and side-by-side refrigerator with an automatic icemaker. For mealtimes, choose between the spacious dining room with 12-foot buffet, or the cozy eat-in kitchen overlooking the tennis court.
The 3 bedrooms include a large, downstairs master that opens onto the patio with a roomy en-suite bathroom, king-size bed and flat screen TV. Upstairs, both bedrooms overlook the 9th fairway and have large flat-screen TVs for entertainment. The expansive second bedroom is furnished with a queen and full-size bed, with enough space for a Pack ‘n Play. The third bedroom contains a queen-size bed.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a completely renovated interior (late summer 2016), a fully equipped kitchen, modern appliances, sunroom with skylight, remote-controlled ceiling fans, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, cable TV, DVR, in-unit front-loading washer & dryer, instant hot water, gated patio with pergola, outdoor grill, beach chairs, 5 large flat-screen TVs, Pack ‘n Play, high chair, booster seat and more.
- Outstanding neighborhood facilities - swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, picnic area, 2 dedicated parking spots, and private beach access with beach hang tag for private parking (from Memorial Day-Labor Day).
- Access to Shipyard’s amenities, including a 27-hole world-class golf course, private beach access, and 12 miles of scenic walking/biking trails (linked to another 60 miles of trails on the island).
- Fantastic location! Close proximity to horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, surfing, paddle boarding, boutiques, outlet malls, restaurants, movie theatres, grocery stores and much more.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed and large en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Full-sized Bed with room for Pack ‘n Play (provided)
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Month long stays welcome! Please inquire with Evolve for more details.
This host has 667 reviews for other properties.View other reviews