Unwind and spoil yourself at Postignano. An award winning UNESCO site in the heart of La Valnerina national park, Umbria. 45 min from Perugia international airport. A haven for world renown art and architecture in deepest nature. Revive yourself with delicious food and pampering touches. Private for romantic moments. Welcoming for those going-solo. Professional for business travellers etc. Postignano welcomes you like long lost friends.
Relax in the space of an apartment rather than a room with views across the national park.
Book a massage and relax in the outdoor jacuzzi looking onto the mountains...perhaps you'll go up to the chocolate and wine bar before supper or maybe you'll drink on your terrace or take a bottle to one of the many garden spaces and return to order in from the restaurant with room service. Why not play billiards after supper - help yourself to the honesty drinks and cigar bar ...
You have full access to the apartment and terrace. Reception will help you with booking the amenities on offer.
Interaction with guests
I will not be there. It is ran like a hotel. Reception will be delighted to help you with any queries. There is room service, washing, spa booking etc. They can help organise art excursions or anything else that may come to mind from truffle hunting, to rafting, or cooking lessons within Casa Rosa!
Other things to note
The salt water pool is outdoor an is open from early May to the end of September. The spa is open all year round. There is not a gym, but there are plenty of mountains to walk in from the village itself. You can hire bikes, canoes, go rafting etc all nearby so just ask at reception....
- You will collect your key from reception. They do check-in and out.
- If there are many of you, you can have a party in one of the rooms at Postignano, but not inside my home please
-There is a kitchen (no microwave) with basic items, but most people tend to eat up in the village as they cater for all meals (there is a breakfast / brunch bar and a restaurant). All meals are delicious and extremely reasonably priced!
- There is a laundry on site, and most other facilities that a hotel has. It is ran as a hotel.
- Meals are paid for separately.
- The bed linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers & vanity kits, cleaning are at charged as a small extra - to be paid upon leaving. There is a great sense of care at Postignano so we hope you enjoy your stay. It is a peaceful place to be.
- Please do not smoke inside the apartment.