Gorgeous, completely renovated 3 bed / 3 bath home on large corner lot. Terracotta pool & patio with outdoor dining table, BBQ, fire pit and lounge. Kitchen features Viking Range. All marble master bath with steam shower, soaking tub and terraces.
This beautiful Hollywood Hills home in the heart of Laurel Canyon is steps off of Mulholland Drive for great hikes and epitomizes Los Angeles living. Picturesque, serine, comfortable and with every amenity imaginable. This modern open space home with amazing light is perfect for your next stay. Large format doors to entertaining outdoor space with outdoor 10 person dining room table, lounge area and BBQ and Fire Pit.
Everything except one closet.
Interaction with guests
Our guests are given a personal code to enter the home and we are available by text, chat, phone or email. For extended stays weekly housecleaning is mandatory and paid for by guests.
Other things to note
Near Universal Studios.
Right down the hill, close to Hollywood Blvd to see attractions.
Close to stores, gym and supermarket.
Walking distance to GREAT hikes!
- Be mindful of furniture because it's all beige and white.
- No eating on couch.
- Anything that needs to get professionally cleaned will be charged to you.
- The contents of the liquor/beverage cabinets and wine cooler, and freezer are inventoried and off-limits.
- Condiments in the fridge can be used, please replace what you deplete.
- Pool heating will incur a $50 per day electricity bill to be left by guest upon checkout. Keep in mind, it takes 8 hours to heat the pool.
- Contents of the bathrooms and bedrooms are also inventories and off-limits to guests. Guests will be charged for what needs to be replaced.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME.
No music after 9pm outisde or before 7am
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View other reviews