My room is on the same level with the pool, if you are looking for a simple room with good scenery, my room may suits your requirements.
It is located on Prachasongkroh Intersection which is near many local markets and cost friendly transportation such as motorcycle service, bus and TAXI.
You can join to MRT Rama IX ( 10 mins ) and Airport Link ( 10 mins by MRT )
See you soon!
My room (COCO) is on the same level of the pool so it's pretty easy to walk out and swim! The view of the room is unique with the line of the pool.
You can enjoy yourself entire room and condominium's facilities.
Interaction with guests
Hi there, if you have problems, just let me know. I will do my best to help you. So don't be hesitated to ask.
Other things to note
Please don't interrupt other residents and respect each others.
- Don't break any stuffs in the room.
- Don't stick anything on the wall.
- Don't annoy other residents by making noise, odors and lights
- Don't leave any stuffs in the hallway
- All flammable or dangerous items may not be kept in the studio
- Hot plates or means of cooking are not permitted (accept microwave for cooking)
- Hot plates or means of cooking are not permitted accept microwave for cooking (for you own safety ;)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hi guys, I'm Pluem (or you can call me "Dash"), a normal Thai boy.
I enjoy my life without internet on weekends. But don't worry, you can call me as usual. I would like you guys to digital detox somehow and that's why I prepare my room without Wi-Fi for you.
If you've planned to stay for long period and living more than just in a room, hope my listing would suit you.
Once, I traveled abroad and had good experiences with good hosts and friends, now I want to spread those to you as well :) And I'm looking forward to hosting you guys. See you soon!