This 3 BR/2 BA dog friendly home with fully enclosed yard is located in a quiet neighborhood, and is just a 10-minute drive to Wrightsville Beach. We offer 2 living rooms (one with queen futon), each with TV, and chrome cast in main LR.
Dog friendly and just minutes from the beach
Television (digital antenna), chrome cast, DVD player, laundry facilities, fully fenced-in yard, Keurig single-cup coffee maker, central air and heat.
Interaction with guests
We are not on the premises but are only a text away if you need anything. (We have a property manager who lives a block away.)
Other things to note
We charge a one-time cleaning fee of $40 per reservation.
- As the parents of 3 dogs, we understand that it isn't always easy to find places to stay with your pups. While we allow people and their fur babies, we ask that you please clean up after them and do not leave their poop in the yard. We provide a large yard for play, and we want to ensure all renters can enjoy a clean yard. Poop bags are provided in a drawer in the kitchen.
- There are 3 televisions in the house--1 in each living room and 1 in the master bedroom. Major networks are available through the digital antenna. There is also a chrome cast in the main living room, so if you have a Netflix, Hulu, Shudder, etc account, you can cast these from your phone to the NC Living Room TV (you just need the free (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) cast app on your phone).
- The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and an attached master bathroom, and the queen bedroom has a sleep number bed. The 3rd bedroom has a twin bed, but there is a queen-sized futon in the informal living room with the fireplace.
- Please throw out all leftover food before leaving and put in the pink trash bin in the driveway (there is a trash bin and a recycling bin--please read carefully!). Trash bags are provided in the kitchen pantry.
- We do not provide beach towels, so please do not take the bath towels to the beach.
- Please bring patio cushions in and out of labeled hall closet at night and before leaving.
- There is a charcoal grill available for use on the back deck.
- Washer and dryer is available for use.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, utensils, plates, bowls, dishwasher, etc. The mixing bowls are not safe for microwave use, and the pots and pans should be hand-washed.
- Fireplace does NOT work.
- The house has an alarm system that will not be set when you arrive and will be reset after you leave. Please do not touch the key pad.
- We charge a one-time cleaning fee of $40 per reservation.
- Check-in time is 11 am, and check-out is noon.
- Most importantly, relax and enjoy yourselves!
- (Please note that no smoking is allowed in the house.)