This is a private, large, sunny and beautiful bedroom located on a quite street 15 min from Harvard Square by bus, 35 min bus to Downtown, and walking distance to Starbucks, Mexican Restaurant, Sushi food, Middle Eastern food. Internet and Premium Cable available.
Have the best of both worlds: a quiet large Beautiful home and fast access to the best of Boston and Cambridge. Open kitchen and refrigerator, One full box with a size queen bed is available.
- No shoes in house
- Respectful to other roommates
- Clean dishes directly after use
- turn off lights when not in use
- Keep bedroom clean, and well maintained
- Hello Please before you check in (at least one day ahead), make sure you communicate well your arrivals and need. Make sure we both understand exactly what time you will be at the premises. It's okey to be late by 10-15 min sometimes, but please make sure communication is maintained all the time.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a scientist and a physician doing medical research and clinical work and just started my MBA in Boston, Massachusetts. I look for a deeper understanding of time and its effect on health, and cognitive perception. Every person has a story. I think of it in terms of a time lapse. A story has a start, an idea, and a time frame. What makes each story exclusively beautiful is the uncertainty of those parameters and the random unfolding of events that will succeed. Airbnb brings to the table all those ingredients and ignites the uncertainty principle. I am from Beirut and have traveled the Caribbean, Europe and USA.