You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the people, and location. My place is good for solo and business travellers. There are two bathrooms onsite that are shared and kept exquisitely clean. A full bathroom on the bedroom level and the other is a well lit powder room on the main level. There is space on the driveway for you to park your car as well. And the pantry essentials are well stocked. **We only book people with 4 or more verifications (gov ID is a must) and full profiles.**
This room and the shared space are best suited to professionals. I have created a high quality space with fantastic linens, a fully stocked kitchen, gorgeous garden and on site parking. The room is quite large. There are cozy couches in the living room to sit and pass the time. The kitchen has an eat-in area that is comfortably decorated.
You are welcome to use the kitchen, living room, back yard etc. There is also laundry facilities in the basement. We would ask that you do laundry during the daytime only, to avoid noise in the basement suite.
Interaction with guests
Please contact us with any problem by sending a message here on AirBnB. This will send both of us texts and we can address your issue very quickly.
Other things to note
Before you book, please read through the house rules. There is no smoking anywhere on the premises. There are two full time residence in the house. They are both quiet, kind, and tidy. There is a suite in the basement. Parking is limited and requires that we all be kind and communicative. This is a private room for a single person with a shared bathroom, kitchen etc. You're welcome to prepare your meals, but cleaning up is absolutely essential. This is a very respectful house.
- If you are booking for someone else please be transparent about it from the beginnning. The other party must have a verified account and be included in the booking as your guest. This room is for one guest only.
- You are welcome to enjoy common spaces, yet we ask that you use those spaces as intended and leave in a clean and tidy manner. In other words, please don't leave your belongings everywhere, and dont take over spaces for projects or business. Thank you so much
- Kindly be respectful of noise at night, due to our lovely neighbours.
- Please no candles or incense
- No smoking or drugs, including patio area
- No parties or events
- We understand that mishaps can happen and please let us know so that we can remedy the situation ASAP to make your stay better and make transitions for future guests smoother.
- Please do laundry during the day or early evening only, so as not to disturb the people in the basement.
- Please refrain from showering or making excessive noise in the bathroom after 11:00 pm. You are welcome to use the washrooms, just be considerate.
- The room is intended for one person only. No extra guests.
- The room can only be used by the person who has booked it. Be prepared to show your identification at check-in.