About this listing
The Lucinda Fishing Beach House sleeps 14 people, overlooks the beach, and close to the fishing jetty, parks, playground, fish and chip shop and pub. It's also only a couple minutes drive to the 4 lane boat ramp. The house is perfect for multiple families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends. (Outside, well behaved pets)
Secure 6ft and 8 ft fencing to keep your best 4 legged friend safe. Park your boat, caravan or vehicles under cover with 3.4m shady clearance. Storage lock up, wash down area, filleting table all out the back.
Underneath is also a kitchenette, games room with table tennis and darts, shower and toilet, large air conditioned living space with big 52" TV, and 2x air conditioned bedrooms.
Upstairs has lovely sea breezes, ceiling fans throughout, laundry, bathroom and toilet, dining room, deck, lounge room and kitchen.
Guests can access all of the property excluding the 10mx 13m shed.
- Downstairs living room and 2x bedrooms airconditioned.
- Basic starter groceries supplied
- Linen and towels are not supplied. BYO.
- May be some noises from sugar trams through out day or night.
- It's a comfy beach house, not a mansion. Kitchen and bathroom fittings are dated.
- Please be mindful of neighbours. No parties or events allowed.
- Outside dogs welcome, as long as they are behaved, quiet, and flea treated.
- House is 3.4m high. Those with mobility concerns may not appreciate the extra long steps.
- Only one set of stairs. No internal or rear stairs connecting upstairs with downstairs. Front deck stairs only.
- Upstairs is not airconditioned, however, there are ceiling fans throughout.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.