This historical mansion is nestled on the top of Mt. Curve in the heart of Kenwood and has hosted guests to the likes of Andy Warhol and the Dalai Lama.
The home has a total of 8 private bedrooms and 8.5 bed/bathrooms. The first floor is ideal for events/weddings, which has access to the outside pool area, party room, master dining/ball room, kitchen and two dining room areas.
Different rates apply based on the season, type of event, number of guests and requirements.
- Additional rules apply to events based on hosts requirements and number of guests.
- No drug use or smoking is allowed on the premises.
- All shared spaces need to be maintained in a timely manner.
- There will be additional charges for non pre-approved guests.
- There are both private and shared areas of this home which will be marked. Please carefully review the house manual upon arrival for additional details.
- There are both private and shared areas of this home which will be marked accordingly. Please carefully review the house manual upon arrival for additional details.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View other reviews