RELAXING, PRIVATE HOME IN THIS BEAUTIFUL OCEANSIDE COMMUNITY. IT'S THE PERFECT GETAWAY!
Come enjoy the weather and all this beach city community has to offer. Relax and unwind in our spacious, private palm tree lined backyard with views to the north and east. This home is centrally located to almost all Southern California attractions making it the perfect headquarters for your Southern California visit.
Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Our place is perfect for couples, business travelers & families. You'll love how central you are to San Diego & Orange County:
- Beach, harbor (15 minutes)
- Mission San Luis Rey (5 minutes)
- Legoland (20 minutes)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (34 minutes)
- La Jolla Cove (40 minutes)
- Sea World, SD Zoo, SD International Airport (50 minutes)
- Orange County (30 minutes)
- Disneyland (90 minutes)
- 24 Hour Fitness (5 minutes)
- Walmart/Vons (5 minutes)
Come feel the ocean breezes in our huge 180 degree view backyard that overlooks the valley. It's perfect for a relaxing private outdoor meal with views to the north and east.
BONUS: The home also has a very nice full featured massage chair...perfect after your long day of fun.
The front door lock is a digital lock with a numerical keypad. You will receive a code unique to your visit.
Other things to note
Our resident dog Teddy (we think he is a Chow Chow, German Shepherd mix) will be here but he is very, very friendly and spends his time in the backyard. Once in awhile he'll sit with us in the house. We do vacuum the house thoroughly between guests, however, if you have allergies to dogs, this residence may not work for you.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- All minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Return all room keys.
- Kitchen is for heating food and making tea or coffee.
- Remove shoes inside the front door. Sanitized indoor slippers are provided.
- Don't park on the street on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday between 7 and 11 AM because of city street cleaning. Violators will be ticketed by the city. You can park on our driveway on those days.
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first. Your pet must stay in the backyard at all times. A side gate to the backyard is available. Any mess from your pet needs to be picked up.
Hello there! I’m Gary Chung. My wife Noriko and I are looking forward to hosting guests from all over the US and around the world.
We enjoy traveling and finding neat things to see and do around the area, playing different golf courses, trying fantastic local restaurants and meeting new people. Through hosting, we are looking to host and meet like-minded people. We welcome vacationers, students, and business people.
Thanks for reading this. Have a super day!