Our house is a beautiful colonial mansion in Havana's Embassy District. The room is nicely decorated, with AC, a comfortable real bed, TV and private bath. There is a large garden, porch and 3 large patios. Music clubs and restaurants such as Dos Gardenias, Casa de la Musica and El Aljibre are within walking distance. There is parking and easy access to El Malecon, Vedado and Old Havana. Our friendly staff will spoil you. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers!!!
You’ll love my house because of the high ceilings and abundance of natural sunlight, beautiful garden, terraces and patio, and tranquility of the neighborhood.
The house is located in the embassy district close to the famous 5th Ave. It’s only 10 minutes from the oldest part of Havana,"Habana Vieja", which combines historical heritage with the charm of its streets and the joy of its neighbors. The house is located in Miramar, known for the art deco style houses and its vibrant nightlife, full of bars, clubs, cabarets, and restaurants of international renown. The beaches are just 30 minutes by car to the east of the city.
The house is distributed as follows: two (2) private rooms, each one has a real queen bed, private bathroom, air-conditioner, hot and cold water, wardrobe, towels, terrace and a nice garden where the guests can enjoy a nice breakfast and relax. The bedroom has an adjoining private living room where we can set up a double bed for two additional guests (extra charge).
There are many reasons why we invite you to come and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in our place. You mustn't miss this unique experience. The magic of Cuba is waiting for you.
The guests can use the patio, terraces, dining room for breakfast, the garage, the living room and can ask for the microwave to heat food and beverage and the phone to make local and provincial calls.
Change of sheets and towels every 3 days.
Information is provided to the guest in Spanish and some English.
Interaction with guests
We provide a full breakfast (juice, coffee, ham and cheese sandwich, eggs, fruits in season and a pastry) for $5 CUC each.
During the day the house staff is at your disposal for any request or to provide information about your stay.
Independence and privacy are guaranteed.
Other things to note
The private bedroom rooms are situated on the second floor of the house. One of the bedrooms has an adjoining private living room where we can set up a double bed for two additional guests (extra charge). Our house is in the Embassy district where you can find the embassies of many countries for your on convenience, one or two blocks away from our home. The Cira Garcia International Medical Clinic and Pharmacy are also only 3 blocks away, WIFI internet is only two blocks away!!!
- For your safety and ours, no unregistered guests are allowed in the rooms
- All visitors must sign the registration book
- Check-in is after 3:00 PM (but luggage storage and WC is available)
- Please contact me if you are planning to arrive after 12:00 AM
- Check-out is at noon (12:00 PM but luggage storage and WC is available)
- We provide a set of house keys if you are interested, but it is your responsibility to take care of them. If you lose them a charge of $20CUC will apply.
- Linens and towels are changed every 3 days.
- The rooms can be cleaned between 11AM-3PM. Within this time frame the visitor can choose the hours that are most convenient with respect to his or her needs and preferences.
- Smoking is not allowed in rooms, smoking is only allowed on the terraces and in the garden
- No pets are allowed in the house unless they are medically necessary
- No parties or other raucous behaviour are allowed in the house
- A maximum of two people are permitted to stay per bedroom. All guest will have to provide their passport information within 24 hours of arrival. As mentioned previously, this rule is mandated by the Department of Foreign Immigration. Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in the rooms unless they are given permission to do so by their legal guardians. Minors accompanying the visitor(s) are, of course, exempted from this rule. The possession or consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited. Cuban law penalizes such infringements very harshly (up to 15 years in prison).