Our house has space for you! Large bedroom containing a comfy bed. Amazing house in an even better community. Everything you want in a place to stay is just a click away! 1 block from transit. Our family, and our dog, would love to have you.
Check out our other listings if you are looking for something a little different!
single bed, shared bathroom - https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/15298167
single bed, shared bathroom - https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/15256562
- queen bed with new mattress and fresh linens (photo not updated)
- features: closet, dresser, end table, vanity, shared bathroom
- shampoo, soap, towels, etc for your use if needed
- toilet and shower are separate from sink area
- newly renovated kitchen for your use if wanted
- garage equipped with tv and gaming systems
- sit near the cozy fireplace in our living room
- laundry room
- family room
Guests will have access to all areas of the house, aside from the other bedrooms of course.
Common areas include: the kitchen, laundry room, dining room, living room, family room, and more.
Interaction with guests
We love to maintain a friendly atmosphere and give you suggestions on new locations to eat at and amazing places to experience. We also respect your privacy if you wish to keep communication to a minimum
- no shoes in home (feel free to bring slippers)
- one free load of laundry per two week stay, otherwise $5 per load (based on the honor system)
- must clean up after yourself in common rooms as well as in your own bedroom and (shared) bathroom
- no smoking/vaping
- no eating in the bed
- turn off appliances, lights, heat, fireplaces, etc when not using them
- no visitors after 10pm (unless approved by house owner)
- MUST clean dishes properly
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a mom of 3. Two girls attending UVIC while my son is busy playing sports and of course, video games. Our dog keeps us company when the girls are away. We enjoy watching movies and relaxing outside.
As an Air bnb host, I like to keep a positive and friendly relationships with my guests. I like to suggest new places for them to try (food and activities) so that they get the most of their stay here is New Westminster. Its always amazing to get new people staying with us, but its even better if they LOVE their stay and become a reoccurring visitor. Its nice to see a familiar face every so often :)