A spacious, beautiful room located in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture. It is close to Hamamatsu station, so you have access to the Shinkansen bullet train, as well as various buses going to different parts of Hamamatsu and Shizuoka. Explore the ancient history in Hamamatsu Castle, or immerse yourself in music-Hamamatsu is also known as the town of music. Free portable WiFi is provided for your pleasure. Have a wonderful stay!
-- Entirely rented
-- 3 Bedrooms
Western Style Room: 1 Double Sized Bed
Japanese Style Room A: 3 Single Sized Futon Sets
Japanese Style Room B: 3 Single Sized Futon Sets
-- Dining Space
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet in different rooms)
1 Double Sized Bed (2 Guests)
6 Single Sized Futon Set (6 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 8 GUESTS
COMFORTABLY - 7 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 Double Sized Bed (140x200cm)
-- 6 Single Sized Futon Sets (100x200cm)
-- Pillows (1 for futons, 2 for bed)
-- Sun Shading Curtains
-- Television and Television Board
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket WiFi
-- Air Conditioning
-- Standing Mirror
-- Sorted Trash Bin
-- Trash Bin
-- Washing Machine
-- Laundry Detergent
-- Fabric Softener
-- Peg Hanger
-- Iron and Ironing Board
-- Electric Kettle
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Frying Pan
-- Induction Hob
-- Glasses and Mug Cups
-- Dishwashing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bathtub and Shower with hot water
-- Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Soap
-- Body Sponge
-- Facial Foam
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel
-- Bath Towel
-- Toilet Paper
-- Hair Dryer
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Other things to note
※There are coin lockers available at HAMAMATSU station for storing luggage.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs may be possible if there are no guests checking in on the same day. Please be sure to confirm with me beforehand.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- This may be possible depending on the situation, such as if there are no check-ins on your check-out date. Please be sure to confirm with me beforehand.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.숙박하시는 동안 좋은 여행이 될수 있도로 최선을
다 할테니 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 연락 주시길 바랍니다.그리고 예약 하시긴 전에 꼭 확인 부탁드리고 싶은게 하나 있습니다.저녁시간에 너무 시끄럽게 하시면 이웃에서 클레임이 들어올수 있습니다.
그렇게 되면 아주 심각한 상황이 될수 있으니 저녁 시간에는 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.이 점만 괞찮으시다면 아주 아주 환영입니다.
※숙박연장을 하실 경우에는 꼭 체크아웃 48시간전에 연락 주시길 바랍니다.체크 아웃 당일 숙박연장 요청하시면 이미 예약된 객실청소 취소가 안되므로 이로 인해 발생한 수수료는 고객님께서 전액 부담하셔야 합니다.
(1) 신발은 반드시 현관에서 벗어주시길 바랍니다.
(2) 건물 그리고 숙소내(방,거실,베란다,복도,로비 등)에서의 흡연은 삼가해 주시길 바랍니다.
(3) 일본에서는 저녁9시부터 다음날 아침 7시까지가 휴식을 취하는 시간이기 때문에,이웃 주민들에게 폐를 끼치지 않도록 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.
(4) 하우스가이드에는 쓰레기 버리는 방법,각종 설비 사용방법 등이 기재되어 있으니,꼭 한번은 확인해 주시길 바랍니다.
(5) 인터폰 혹은 인터폰모니터에는 긴급버튼이 있지만 절대 누르지 마시길 바랍니다.그리고 벨이 울려도 절대로 대답하지 마시길 바랍니다.
(6) 숙소 1층에 계시는 관리인 뿐만 아니라 아파트에 살고 계시는 다른 분에게는 말을 걸지 마십시오.긴급상황시에는 저에게 바로 연락하시길 바랍니다.가능한 빨리 처리해 드리겠습니다.
(7) 민박이기 때문에 호텔과 같은 서비스는 제공할수 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.(타올 등은 1인/1개 이기때문에 세탁해서 사용하시길 바랍니다.)
(8) 열쇠(키)는 절대 잃어버리지 말아 주십시오.만약에 잃어버렸을 경우 전액 부담하셔야 됩니다.일본에서 열쇠(키)를 복사하려면 엄청난 돈이 들기 때문에 유의해 주시길 바랍니다.
※특별히 주의해야 할 점※
-- 숙박기간에 그 어떠한 사고(부상or사망 등)가 발생하여도 책임질 수가 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.