A comfortable spacious 3 bedroom apartment (150 square meters), fully furnished and equipped, in one of the finest and safest central neighborhoods of the city.
The apt is excellent located right across to American Embassy, next to Megaron Concert Hall, Museums and Mavili Square, a joyful place with bars,restaurants markets etc.
It’s five minutes walk to metro station “Megaron Mousikis” and 15 minutes walk away to the center of Athens, “Syntagma Square” and all the interesting city’s events.
The apartment is 150 square meters, with 3 bedrooms, one main bathroom and one wc and can accommodate up 8 quests.
The place is ideal for families with kids,, couples, business travelers and groups.
Bedroom 1 : 1 double bed for two people,
Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds
Bedroom 3 : 2 single beds
Living room : large sofa transforms into a double bed
Also, there is a cod for a baby
- Freshly laundered linens and towels
- Blankets and bedcovers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the amenities to prepare lunch/dinner.
- Microwave, oven, espresso and filter coffee makers, kettle, toaster, fridge.
- Gas heating 24/7.
-Television, dvd and cd player.
- Free wi-fi access.
- Free local calls.
- Spacious livingroom to enjoy tv and music.
- A second living room.
- Dining table for up to ten persons.
- Office room for reading and studying.
- Storage and washing space.
- Two balconies with olives trees.
- Washing machine.
- Iron and iron board.
- Free washing machine liquid, free kitchen and toilet paper.
- Free shampoo, shower gel and soap.
- Free Athens map.
- First Aid kit
- Some goodies for breakfast for your use (coffee, tea, sugar, milk, marmelade, honey, juices, fruits, etc.) for the welcome
-Communication languages : English, French, German, Greek.
The entire apartment is yours to use.
Interaction with guests
There are Athens's guide maps and I am glad to recommend the city's interesting places to visit and answer to any questions you may have.
Looking forward to welcome you.
- Clients need to respect the property, its furnishings, its equipment and the neighbors.
- Please keep the noise down between 14.30 - 17.00 and between 22.30 - 08.00.
- Smoking is only permitted at the balconies.
- Check-in is from 13.00 and after and check-out until 11.00.
Hello. I am Angeliki and I welcome you to my apartment. I have taken a lot of care to create a warm, functional place. I am sure that the quests will enjoy the staying and will feel like home.
I have been born in Athens and I love this city. I welcome you to a city "between the myth and the reality" with great Museums and Monuments, theatres and cinemas, restaurants with excellent food. A city which blend its contrasts and never sleeps.