Our recently renovated 4 bedroom garden-level duplex is just steps from Newbury St. and the Prudential Center / Copley. This 2,000 sqft duplex features three bedrooms with queen size beds and a kid's room with a twin trundle bed, gorgeous hardwood floors, central air, 2.5 bathrooms with a jacuzzi and rainfall shower, gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and premium cable & internet.
- Recently renovated 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Baths garden-level duplex condo (two floors) that features a spacious living room with custom chef kitchen spread across 2,000 Sqft.
- Located on Marlborough Street in Boston's historic Back Bay, on a quiet, one-way portion of the street between Charlesgate East and Massachusetts Avenue, and just blocks from the Hynes Convention Station MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, Newbury Street, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer.
- The condo is located on the Ground and First floor of a historic walk-up brownstone.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed 4 bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, gorgeous custom tiled bathrooms, 10'+ high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout spread across 2,000 Sqft.
- The large LIVING ROOM features a breakfast room table with seating for four and has bay windows that look out over the back alley, a comfortable sofa, a swivel accent chair, a top of the line 55” Sony HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime), shades, a decorative fireplace, and two bar stools.
- CHEF’S KITCHEN features a Wolf cooktop and oven, a Sub-Zero Refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, toaster oven, microwave, Keurig Coffee Machine, and all cooking and eating utensils.
- BATHROOM #3 is a half bath that features brand new vanity, toilet and hardwood floors. Entrance to this bathroom is off the living room.
- DINING ROOM features an expandable table with 5 seats in the room and additional seating available from the breakfast table. This room also has a gorgeous decorative fireplace.
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, nightstands, and great bay windows that look out along Marlborough Street.
- BEDROOM #1 (Master) features a queen size bed, nightstands, dresser, wall mounted Sony TV, three spacious closets, and ensuite MASTER BATHROOM.
- BATHROOM #1 (Master) features custom tiled, glass enclosed shower with a rainfall shower head, custom vanity, toilet with a TOTO washlet, and a wall mounted TV.
- BEDROOM #3 features a queen size bed, nightstands, custom closet, dresser, decorative fireplace and remote controlled shades.
- BATHROOM #2 features a shower / Jacuzzi tub combo, new toilet and vanity, and is located off the hallway in the lower level.
- BEDROOM #4 features a twin day bed with another twin trundle bed underneath (two twin beds are in this room) and a small dresser.
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) OnDemand with all premium movie channels, high-speed wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with four zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement. Parking is available directly behind the building for a fee (please see further down the page for details).
- This condo comfortably accommodates 5 adults requiring separate sleeping spaces and families of up to 8 are permitted with children (6 adults in the three bedrooms, and 2 on the twin beds or pack-and-play).
- The condo is on the ground and first floor of a traditional Back Bay brownstone and is located mid-block on Marlborough Street, with the closest cross streets being Charlesgate East and Mass Ave.
- The condo is centrally located 2 blocks to Newbury St., the Hynes Convention Center MBTA stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and the Mass Ave Bridge to Cambridge and MIT; 3 blocks to Boylston St.; 5 blocks to the Hynes Convention Center and Prudential Center, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer. The apartment is also only a 10 minute walk to Fenway Park.
- I have set-up a lock-box for key access directly outside of the building.
- Guests will also have direct access to the coin-operated laundry machines in the basement.
- The closest MBTA subway stops are Hynes Convention Center Station (300 yards away) and Kenmore Station (0.3 miles away), both on the Green Line. The closet Bus Stop is 75 feet away at the corner of Mass Ave and Marlborough St.
- Private parking maybe available directly behind the building at an additional cost of $35 per day. We own one spot behind the building and I will park my car on the street or in a nearby garage if you’re interested in renting our spot. The cost is marginally cheaper than nearby garages and allows you to come and go as you please without paying the garage fees each time you exit. This parking spot is not always available and in such cases, there are several garages nearby.
- Taxis, Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
Interaction with guests
- My wife, infant son, and I live in Back Bay, and I am always available if you have any questions about Boston or the apartment. I’m also available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with me as they wish – with key access set-up through lock boxes, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to the condo.
Other things to note
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
This unit is my former personal residences that I renovated a few years ago and lived with my wife and son. This condo should be treated with the utmost care and the following house rules apply:
- Must be 30 years or older to book and be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
- No additional guests are allowed on the premise unless they are on the itinerary or permission has been granted by Jason, the host.
- Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 10pm.
- No smoking, no pets, and no parties.
- The fireplaces are all non-functioning. Any attempt at using will result in the entire loss of your security deposit plus any damages / fire department fees.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash compactor or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the pack and play is put away
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
- Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
- Please also note that the building’s exterior and common areas are monitored by security cameras.
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).