Are you searching for an affordable Beach House paradise for up to 6 guests? look no further, Tonga South is fully equipped to host your group in style and comfort. We are a quiet, clean and tidy beach house situated a short 15 minute drive from central Nuku'alofa. We offer unrivaled experiences and are proud to share with you breathtaking views of the reef, beach access, snorkeling (find nemo), bush walks, star gazing and don't forget the large sun-soaked outdoor deck area for entertainment.
Formerly the owner's family home, it is our goal to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing;
- Direct beach access from the property, swim, snorkel, dive, relax on white sand
- Water views from most areas, superb for Whale watching
- Kitchen with free drinking water, tea and coffee, bread and eggs.
- Private lounges x 2 (level 1 and ground floor) with TV and DVD library
- Spectacular deck views from the upper level and private seating area
- Huge ground floor deck space for soaking in the sun
- Garden and outdoor seating
- Tidy, comfortable and clean rooms
- Private bathroom & shower located on the ground floor
-Full private ensuite in the master bedroom located on level 2
- Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (fees apply)
- Washing/laundry (fees apply)
- Outdoor games including petanque, golf and tennis
- Music and DJ system for entertainment, available upon request
Each room includes key access and there is full-time security on-site. Guests can enjoy the entire property.
There is guest only car parking for multiple cars.
Interaction with guests
It is likely that the owner and his family will be staying in the attached house next to the Beach house.
There is an onsite security manager that can offer assistance throughout your stay. He speaks both tongan and english. He can help with tourist activity recommendations, transport solutions and general enquiries.
Tours of the island are also provided for at $90 TOP per person. Lunch is included.
Free-diving, ocean caves, tours accompanied by a guide $35 TOP per person.
Other things to note
-Guests can book the entire Tonga South guest house for themselves for the ultimate stay. Please see our other listing titled "Entire house".
-Tonga South Guest House is not suitable for children unless you book the entire house.
-Tonga South operates on rain water and has two tanks installed with a capacity of 15000L. A purification system has also been installed.
Guests must be mindful of the water restrictions;
* 1 shower per day per guest (maximum 10 minute shower allowed) and water pressure must be set to a medium amount.
Smoking allowed only in designated areas.