My home is a newly renovated Edwardian in Pacific Heights/Cow Hollow neighborhoods of San Francisco.
I've combined elemental designs but you'll mainly notice Art Deco inspirations. I've added modern amenities while I maintained the home's historic beauty.
In the exterior of the home, I combined California's rich, native foliage to create a garden that is both relaxing and rejuvenating.
The house is three-stories:
- The ground level has a foyer, dining room, reception area, kitchen, living room, and bathroom.
- The second floor is where I have my study that doubles as a room (pull-out sofa), a bathroom adjacent to the office, and the master bedroom (queen bed) and bath.
- There is also a deck with sitting and views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay.
- Below the ground level is media room with sofa (pull-out queen size sofa-bed), terrace/garden room (with a pull-out queen size sofa-bed) leading to the outside deck, and the garage.
The outside deck has two-levels. One is a fire-heated lounging area, equipped with a TV. The other has a jacuzzi, barbecue grill, and sitting area.
Guests will be given the location and code to the lockbox three days before they are due to arrive.
To ensure a smooth arrival, my property manager, Guesthop, will coordinate your arrival. They will meet you there at your convenience and help you in, show you around, and show you how the various appliances and devices work.
They will reach out to you 24-48 hours prior via text or email.
Interaction with guests
I am available for any questions but I intend to give my guest's their space.
Should you need immediate assistance, my property manager is available 24/7 to help.
Other things to note
Please let me know your anticipated arrival time when sending a reservation inquiry. I will have someone meet you upon check in. There is an additional $25 fee if you arrive between 9-11pm, and an additional $50 fee if you arrive between 11pm-1am.
Available drawer space and dimensions: Re: Master Bedroom
Top 2 Drawers
Left top rail – main closet
Middle 2 Drawers
Top 2 drawers and Closet
Pantry – Drawer will be marked.
2 shelves – right of oven
1 shelf – above coffee maker
Garden Room and Media Room
Share closet rail
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 8AM
- Absolutely no smoking! Cigarettes, marijuana, vape, and hookah.
- Please take your shoes are when inside (slippers and flip-flops are welcomed)
I have lived and worked in San Francisco as an attorney for fourteen years. I. love the city's beauty, diversity, excitement, and dynamism. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
In particular, I really love the charm of Pacific Heights/Cow Hollow neighborhood. The combination of architecture, wonderful shops, restaurants and the beautiful views of the Bay make it a very special part of the city.
I hope my guests enjoy it as much as I do.