Beautifully furnished one bedroom apartment. Next to St Kilda beach, Acland Street, Luna Park and an abundance of boutique shops, restaurants and bars. Includes free unlimited wifi and NETFLIX TV!
Underground car space $8/day
Split System Air Con/Heating
This apartment block is newly built and has been beautifully finished with a large winter garden. 2 blocks away from St Kilda beach and seconds away from Acland Street, Luna Park and an abundance of boutique bars and restaurants. This central yet quiet apartment is the perfect way to experience St Kilda!
The apartment consists of stainless steel appliances throughout, dishwasher, euro laundry (brand new washer and dryer), split system heating and cooling with built in robes, open plan living and dining, a secure underground carpark, NETFLIX TV and free wifi.
The apartment features all new beautiful modern artwork, coffee table, dining table, a pillowtop Queen size bed, couch, beach towels, bath towels and toiletries are also included.
The 96 tram stop is about 20 steps away on the famous Acland St which takes you directly to the city in less than 15 minutes.
An ideal location to explore Melbourne from, stay for business or pleasure!
Please enjoy the complimentary coffee + tea. Everything you need to cook will be in the kitchen along with carefully selected take-out menus but if you'd rather dine out please also take a look at the house manual with lots of local recommendations.
If you have a special request for anything specific that is not listed let me know and I will be happy to help :)
Guests have full use of the apartment with secure video intercom, new washing machine and dryer, unlimited wireless internet, free netflix TV and secure unground parking for $8 per day.
Interaction with guests
I am more than happy to meet you for check in but if you're not sure of your arrival time I can also leave a lockbox with the keys conveniently located for you. I will send you instructions and photos of the location of the lockbox before your arrival. Either way is fine with me, which ever you are most comfortable with. During your stay I am available anytime to answer any questions or queries you might have.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS Number of guests must match number on confirmed booking. Fee's will apply if guests exceed this amount.
- CLEANING The cleaner is hired to professionally clean all surfaces in the apartment and to change and launder the linen, but not to clean dishes or scrub pots and pans. Please leave the kitchen as you found it to avoid an extra cleaning charge.
- CAR Please note: The underground car space costs $8 per day. For this apartment there are 2 car spaces available, one fits small to medium cars and the other can fit larger cars. If you would like to reserve either car space please let me know on booking as they are subject to availability. There is also a free parking lot a 2 minute walk away which I can show you on arrival or all day parking out front for $15.
- LOST KEYS: $200 fee to replace lost keys.
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony with the doors closed + strictly no parties.
This host has 944 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an ex ballerina turned interior designer. I love all sports and all food! I am a big believer in airbnb and think it's the best way to travel, living like a local is a great way to explore new places and neighbourhoods. I worked in hospitality through-out my dance career and genuinely enjoy going above and beyond to make sure my guests feel right at home :)