My place is one block literally from the beach! Cool & cozy. The bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate comfortable 2 adults. You will have all the privacy and tranquility you need. You will love it!
Clean, full of light, practical, quiet and relaxing ambiance.
My big living room is divided in two areas:
a shared and a private one. I use the private side to do some therapeutic massages (I'm a Medical Massage Therapist) mainly in the evenings or over the weekends. I use this space also to sleep when I have guests in.
• Free parking on the streets west of Harding avenue. Also Free on parking-meters east of Harding Ave. after 6 pm and before 8 am.
• Free wifi
• Laundry: There is a washer & dryer machine in the building. Cost $1.50 to use each one.
• Kitchen: You have access to my kitchen & fridge.
Interaction with guests
I like to give the guests their space but I will be accessible to chat or to give them any advice they might need.
Other things to note
I provide clean linens and towels. Also travel size shampoo and soap.
• Please clean after yourself on shared areas.
• Only moderate drinking is allowed.
• The consummation of drugs is not permitted.
• For consideration keep music and talk at a reasonable volume.
• Keep your shoes off once in the apartment. Use flip flops or equivalent to walk around the premises.
• For each one security, no other people than approved guests are allowed to come over.
• As I am a vegetarian I do appreciate the guests don't cook meat in my kitchen. But fish & eggs are okay.
• Not cooking between midnight and 7 am
I see myself as a citizen of the world: I was born in Venezuela, my mom is Italian and I studied in a French school. I lived in Canada and now here in Florida.
I look forward to hosting people from all over the world and make them feel at home at my place!
I like nature, philosophy, arts, music, meditation, yoga, to run on the beach. I'm very caring, reliable and easy going person.