My one bedroom flat is situated at the heart of Tagaytay and accessible to public transport, shops, fast food, restaurants, Starbucks and coffee shops, supermarket, parks and tourist destinations . It's a one bedroom condo with balcony, living area, kitchenette, toilet and shower room. My place is clean, cozy with good ambiance feel to it. Ideal for solo traveler, couple, family of 4 with small kids, for friends looking for affordable place.
My Condo is new, clean, cozy, relaxing and best for couples or family of 4 who wants to get away from their hectic life and just enjoy the comfort of the cool weather of Tagaytay in the most relaxing way. It has balcony with
A good view of the greeny surrounding.
Guests can have access to the parking on the second and third level, swimming pool and kids play area on the 3rd floor, free wifi on the ground floor lobby. There's restaurants in the building, Union Bank with ATM, coffee shop and some novelty shops.
Interaction with guests
The hosts are very friendly, accommodating, helpful and responsive to queries and questions. They value potential guests and give out world class customer service from inquiry to booking to check in up to check out. The hosts assist guests personally and individualistically. They even meet all the guests as much as they can and there's an accommodating and very friendly staff who will assist the guests with everything they might possibly need.
Other things to note
My place is in Tagaytay Prime Residences, Cityland building, Tagaytay-Calamba Road, near Olivarez Plaza and Tagaytay Rotunda. It's 5 mins away from Ayala Serine Mall and across Lourdes Church. Walking distance only to Aguinaldo highway where all the fast food restaurants are located. It has 7-11, Union bank, caffe and restaurants in the 3rd level in the commercial area. There's a newly built Mc Donald's across the building along Tagaytay-Calamba road.
> Guests' security and safety in the host's unit and in the building is our top priority. Please observe the following safety and security guidelines:
- All guests' names should be given to the host via message after completing the Airbnb booking for authorization purposes and the guests' car plate number to avail of the free parking on the 2nd floor of the building.
- On the booking date, prior to checking in, the guest must coordinate with the host or the host's staff at least 30 minutes before arrival in Tagaytay Prime Residences Building for proper coordination and assistance. If the guest needs assistance for directions feel free to contact the host.
- At check out day, the guest must contact the host or the host's staff atleast 1 hour before the check out time of 12pm for proper assistance. Late check out is not allowed in consideration to the following guest unless with an agreement with the host atleast 3hrs before the check out time of 12pm. Checking out late without an agreement will incur the guest an automatic penalty of P500. Lost key will have penalty of P1,000.
- The swimming pool is located on the 3/F and is open from 8am to 10pm, Tuesday to Sunday. The pool is closed on Mondays for cleaning. There's no free towels provided in the use of the pool so guests are encouraged to bring their own. If the guests decide to bring down the towels from the room, it's the guest's responsibility to bring it back in the unit for inventory at check out. Failure to do so, guest/s will be fined accordingly. Children should be accompanied by an adult who knows how to swim at all times because there's no lifeguard available in the pool. Shower rooms and toilet is available to use and guests are encourage to wear dry clothes when going up the room. The kids play area is on the 3/F too.
- Children shouldn't be left loitering around the elevators and also should be accompanied by an adult at all times when in the balcony for safety reasons because the unit is located on the 18th floor. The host is not responsible for any accidents of falling of the person or things dropped down below from the balcony. Avoid leaving the doors open in the balcony and front door unsecured because the wind is so strong coming from the balcony and the doors tend to shut automatically. It's the guests responsibility to secure their safety at all times while in the building premises.
- Cooking in moderation is allowed. However grilling, barbecuing, smoking or any activity involving fire are not permitted inside the unit and in the balcony due to fire hazards. Guests or visitors not following this particular house rule will be given a penalty of 10,000Php.
- Bringing of cooked food is allowed inside the room however guests are discouraged to heat food with pungent smell to avoid the smell sticking on the bed linens, curtains, walls and ceiling. Guests are also expected to dispose of properly food containers and left over foods in the trash can sealed in plastic bags and throw away in the garbage chute in the hall to prevent the ants and other insects from entering the unit. Guests are discouraged to leave their trash outside the unit in hallways otherwise there's a penalty of 1,000Php.
- Jumping on the bed is not allowed and be mindful of the ceiling fun.
> Pets of all kinds are not allowed to be brought inside the room or in the balcony.
> Items for personal hygiene and toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, razor, etc are not provided for, so bring your own. There are no available room sleepers. We don't provide such items because we want your accommodation to be more affordable.
> The room can accommodate 2-4 persons only. If extra mattress is required there's an additional fee of 300Php for the single and 500php for the double (inclusive of linens and towel).
> As per Cityland's policy, guests and visitors are not allowed to eat food in any common areas in the building except inside the unit where the guests are accommodated.
Additional Guidelines for Long term stay (Weekly or Monthly):
> Room cleaning - the room will be cleaned once a week. Any requests for additional cleaning, the guest will be charged 500 Php per cleaning request.
> Change of linens including towels is done once a week at the same day of the cleaning schedule. We encourage guests to follow this rule so we can conserve energy and resources as a way of protecting our Mother Earth. Moreover, it's a way for the guests to save money as well because we aim to provide you an economical accommodation. Everything will be changed from pillow cases, bed sheets, duvet covers and towels.
> Extra change of linens by the guest will be charged with the following prices:
- 100.00 Php Pillow case
- 200.00 Php Fitted sheet
- 200.00 Php Flat sheet
- 400.00 Php Duvet cover
- 250.00 Php Bath Towel
- 100.00 Php Bath Mat
> Kitchen utensils are provide for like knife, spoons, fork, plates, etc., pan and pot, rice cooker, electric stove.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a Registered Nurse in United Kingdom, Maryland USA and Philippines. I'm married, has one daughter and manages my Condotel business. I love travelling and I visited already various countries in Europe, America and Asia. when I'm travelling I always choose to stay in accommodations that are value for money, clean, spacious and with excellent service. Now that I have a Condotel business I offer excellent accomodation and service to my guests.