An acre; with lawns & sweeping rural views. Seek the warmth and charm of the Mediterranean Beaches, within the budget of a kiwi.
Events: the ASB Kerikeri walk/run half marathon & street party Sat 18th Nov.
The indoor out door flow is very special and the charm of the country side is abundant in this home, close to all top class restaurants, and a lake and golf...
Optional: White linen (500 thread count pure cotton sheets), towels, pillow choices, white duvets.
- Clean up as you found it, check out is at 10am, that gives me a few hours to get ready, and switch the sheets for clean ones, and replace the dirty towels for clean ones, check the place and fix or repair anything so please give me the heads up if there are issues or needs that I can assist you with.
- Functions, group bonding can be negotiated at a higher rate to cover resources, it's all about risk and water restrictions and waste/rubbish management. Water tank water supply, rain fed.
- Rain water tanks, so please restrict your showers to ten minutes each. Drinking water in New Zealand is called Potable water. Potable Kitchen Tap water is filtered twice from Rain water, toilet is irrigation water, as are outside hoses, it's not filtered; so it's great for plants, but not great for humans, use the kitchen tap and you'll be fine.
* Fire ban and Drought conditions currently, so veggies may not be evident, just checked now, looking a tad wilted. No outside fires at all, that's what a fire ban means. PS that means if you are driving a rental, don't park a hot car over dry grass - that may catch fire and your may be faced with a huge rural fire bill.
Please see that the rubbish bin is emptied each Friday morning, or put out on Thursday night, or take your trash with you. The Waste management rubbish bin is collected on Fridays at the main highway road curb, from 7.30 am. Not the gate, not the end of the driveway, but on the main State Highway 10 (which is about 100 mtrs from the home, not too far at all).
A rubbish charge will be incurred if the trash isn't removed from the property.
I do the lawn mowing and gardening Thursdays from 10 am, or when the place is vacant and I have the time; and I would appreciate a text or phone call if you have any issues or need anything replaced or repaired or have suggestions, you can also leave me a note.
Please - Report all damages, I will check them each time I change the sheets and towels.
- The rubbish wheelie bin needs to go out at 7.30 am every Friday Morning by the main road not at the entrance to the driveway. This is up to you. You can do it the night before of course.
- No cigarette butts to be flicked or hidden or trashed anywhere except thoroughly put out and placed in the bin, not on the lawns, not in the gardens, not in the creek, none in the gardens please, none in the woodwork of the deck. None squashed on the driveway gravel. I don't appreciate littering, and cleaning penalties will apply.
Stroke survivor. Always remember to pay your medical and income protection insurance. Wrote a book, whilst I figure it out. (First I gave everything away, then I rented my home to awful people who wrecked it, then I took it back and fixed it).