Waterviews beach house is a beautifully presented three bedroom weatherboard cottage with views to the water. Set in a quiet court location, in a "locals only" amazing position. If you are wanting to switch off from the world this is the perfect place. You can sit and listen to the birds, sit on the front lawn with views to the water and completely relax.
You are required to BYO linen.
This property is the perfect place to switch off from the world, relax and unwind.
The property is located in a dirt court which means only other locals pass through, it overlooks the reserve and yacht club. There is a separate lounge room, the brand new kitchen has all you need with a breakfast bar and separate dining table.
Bedroom one has a King bed.
Bedroom two and three have queen beds.
You will love the brand new bathroom with its luxurious bath tub.
The laundry has a front loader washing machine & dryer.
You will have access to the whole house except the sheds which will be locked and unavailable.
Interaction with guests
Ocean Edge Holiday Rentals manages this property, we are available to assist you in anyway, to ensure that your trip goes smoothly.
- No pets inside
Please read through the terms and conditions and ensure all terms are met to avoid misunderstandings and early termination of your stay.
CHECK IN/ OUT:
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date unless specific alternative arrangements have been approved. Extra charges may apply.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: access instructions will be provided with booking confirmation. Return the key to the key safe when checking out, unless special arrangements have been made prior to departure.
• If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Ocean Edge Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• We expect that you may wish entertain a small number of family or friends as visitors or dinner guests and are welcome to do so. Larger gatherings or functions are prohibited unless specific approval has been given by the owner in consultation with Ocean Edge.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of your stay without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. may be applied.
• Pets are only allowed on the Property, if specific arrangements have been made and agreed to during the booking. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from the bond or tenant will be taken to VCAT and additional costs for attendance will be claimed.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Loud conversation or noisy activities should be avoided after 11pm.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. You are responsible for removing any excess rubbish that does not fit in the outside bins. Charges will be issued for any rubbish that is left outside the bin.
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• If cleaning charges are incurred by the owner beyond the normal cleaning fee the excess will be deducted from the security bond.
• If there is a BBQ on the property, it must be left clean, or additional charges may be applied.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. The access key must be returned to the key safe or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. A $20 fee will be charged for any lost keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. A $250 fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond.
• Illicit drugs, persons under the influence of drugs, and under age drinking are not to be brought onto or allowed on the property. If found, Police and both guarantors may be contacted.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS:
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Ocean Edge Management at the earliest opportunity to enable them to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Ocean Edge Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Ocean Edge Management and the property owner are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
• Ocean Edge Holiday Rentals cannot accept responsibility for personal property such as cameras etc, that are left unattended in your holiday accommodation. Ocean Edge Holiday rentals and the owner are not liable for any damage or loss of property which a person may sustain during their stay.
This host has 153 reviews for other properties.View other reviews