Fully remodeled in 2016 and located just one-block from an award-winning elementary school, this welcoming home caters to the needs of corporate travelers and insurance-ALE placement firms and their clients. Features include four beds plus a spare mattress and futon, 3 skylights, modern landscaping and a host who will stop at almost nothing to ensure your stay is a five-star experience. *No pets.
Comfort and hospitality
Entire House, including yard, garage for 1 car and washer-dryer (in garage). (The only thing you will not have access to are two shelves in the hallway closet next to the Master Bedroom and the Owner's car parked in garage - leaving one parking space in the garage for you plus two parking spaces in the driveway).
Interaction with guests
Available 24/7. If the internet goes down at midnight, call me. I want your stay to be perfect.
Other things to note
Stay in the heart of a neighborhood.
* Reservation subject to immediately cancellation if notes containing the full names and ages of guests and direct email addresses and telephone numbers for EACH for adult guest is not provided AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
* Must execute written lease agreement within 48-hours of booking or reservation is void.
* Guest to provide insurance for the premises and name owners as additional named insureds. (Special Note - ALE: ALE clients should name this Airbnb property (by address) as additional insured location and name owners individually as additional insured's under policyholder's HO-3.)
* No shoes inside the home. No climbing in or on trees. No pets, inside or outside at any time. No parties. No smoking (or allowing smoking) anywhere inside or outside. If any smoking has been detected a fee of $2,500 will be charged plus all cleaning expenses and lost rental income. This includes chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes. Guest may be asked to mow lawn on rare occasion if gardener misses a day.
* No pets anywhere on premises
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
In 2015, I entered the short-term rental market offering 3-6 month furnished, turn key rentals primarily in the Seattle area. My premise was that a lot of traditional "landlords" simply got it wrong. In trendy metro markets, restrictive long-term leases should be a thing of the past. You should you make the rental into a place where people want to come and stay. The short-term market has been a great experience. I have met some amazing people from around the world in the process, served as a concierge "on call" and made new friendships in the process. When my Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho condo was flooded and the entire unit had to be rebuilt, I re-designed the unit to cater to the overnight guest market. This has been a great experience welcoming guests of all backgrounds and interests, leisure and business alike.