Let this recently remodeled 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo serve as the ultimate all-season retreat while visiting the beautiful Rocky Mountains! With enough space to comfortably sleep 8, this lakefront condo features a private balcony and deck overlooking a large community lawn for all sorts of outdoor activities, making it the perfect place for close friends or families sharing an adventurous mountain getaway!
Situated directly on Lake Dillon and surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains, this fantastic condo encompasses 998 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space for you to come home to after your daily adventures. Inside the home, you will catch spectacular views of the lake and marina from the living room, downstairs bedroom and office. Furnished throughout with tasteful, lake-themed decor, comfy couches, and a gas-burning fireplace, this tranquil condo will quickly become your home-away-from-home. From its four large TVs with HBO and premium channels to the endless amount of outdoor activities right in your backyard, you’re sure to be entertained during your stay at this fantastic condo.
Whether you wake up early to go fishing or to sip your freshly-brewed coffee on the balcony overlooking the lake and mountains, you’ll love every alpine morning at your cozy condo. During the day, you can cast your line out in hopes to catch some famous Lake Dillon trout or take advantage of the large community green space right outside your door, where you can play volleyball or horseshoes on the lawn. After an active day of skiing, fishing, hiking, and Rocky Mountain adventures, you’ll appreciate being able to retreat to your comfortable condo to prepare a homecooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or use the gas grill for a cookout on the deck. Enjoy your meal with a refreshing beverage on the patio while you watch a beautiful sunset over the lake. In the colder months, soothe your sore snowboarding muscles in the sauna, before retiring to the condo to cuddle up with your loved ones around the cozy gas-burning fireplace.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas-burning fireplace, four HDTVs, DVD player, stereo, in-unit washer and dryer, two private balconies, patio area, outdoor grill, and much more
- Fantastic location - Minutes to four major ski areas! Within walking distance of downtown Dillon, numerous hiking and biking paths, and the Summit Stage bus stop with service to Keystone, Copper or Breckenridge!
- Enjoy spectacular views of the mountains and Lake Dillon right from your private deck!
- The Yacht Club Condominiums include access to community grills, sauna, volleyball court and horseshoes
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Pull-Out Bed in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 592 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.