Pool, billiards, Kayak, putting green - Whether you enjoy activities; kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or fishing, the community lake is a block away. 2 kayaks, 2 SUPs, & fishing poles are in the garage. Stroll around the lake have a picnic or stay home and relax with a swim, bbq or sitting around the fire pit watching the sunset. If that’s not your style you can play billiards/ping pong in the game room. If you’re a foodie, enjoy live Theatre, Nightlife or Farmers market Downtown Gilbert
The home is simply amazing. So much to do and close to everything!
You will access the home via keypad at the front door when it is convenient for you.
Interaction with guests
I am available by phone or text for any questions, concerns or ideas on what to do.
Other things to note
An Urgent Care is located less than a mile away for an unexpected illness or injury. Prices change depending on the day/season. Please hover over calendar for current rates.
- Guest acknowledges that there is NO pool fence and therefore will not allow children on the premises at any time. Guest acknowledges that the use of the home and amenities such as pools, decks, kayaks and stand up paddle boards and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks and use is at the Guest’s own risk. Life jackets are provided. Guest acknowledges this and accepts the property under these conditions. Guests/lessee shall hold owner harmless from and against any liability claims, injury, damages, suits, costs, and expenses.
- This home is not to be used for large gatherings and/or parties.
- We expect our guest's to treat our home with care.
- The house is a drug free home and no drugs are permitted on the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home only. If you like to drink, please be responsible and drink in moderation.
- We may flexible on check-in/check-out times depending on other guests that may be arriving or leaving.
- Please let us know if you want the pool table or ping pong table in the game room.
- Upon arrival guest will sign an affidavite that they received a copy of the HOA rules and sign a crime free addendum.
Hello, I'm a teacher and have lived in Arizona all most my entire life. If you have questions about the area just ask. I enjoy hiking, rock climbing, traveling and spending time with friends and family. I absolutely love this home and community and wanted to share it with others. This home has everything you will need to have an amazing vacation. And to make sure you do I have put together a book of things to do and see around our great state. And there many things do within a few miles. Downtown Gilbert just 1.7 miles away hosts many restaurants, Hale Theatre, active nightlife and Saturday Farmers Market. If you would like to catch a movie or go bowling Brunswick bowling alley and Regal Cinemas is 2.0 miles away. Western Skies Golf course 3.0 miles, Kokopelli Golf Course is 3.1 miles and Top Golf is 5.5 miles. Take advantage of Free Stone Park just 4.2 miles away which has a 42 foot indoor rocking wall, indoor racketball courts, indoor track, exercise classes and workout room as well as an outdoor batting cage. A large water park and miniature golf course is 5.8 miles away. The US 60 is 4 miles away and the 202 is 4.1 miles away to get you where you need to go. There is great hiking close by as well. I can't wait for you to see and enjoy this beautiful home and community.