Located in the "Paris" end of Melbourne City, you will just be walking distance from all that Melbourne has to offer. Just minutes away from QV2 Shopping Complex, Melbourne Central, Emporium and China Town and a tram ride away from popular destinations such as Lygon St and Smith St. The apartment is has a fully equipped kitchen, 40" TV and classic Atari games. You can also make use of the gym, sauna and lap pool as well. My place is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Still in the city but just on the fringe of it, its close enough to everything but far enough from the hustle and bustle so you can get a peaceful nights rest.
Guests will have access to the apartment as well as a secured underground carpark (per request), as well as all the common amenities which are the lap pool, gym and sauna. High speed internet access is provided throughout the apartment via WiFi as well
Interaction with guests
I will be glad to help out in any way I can and will be easily contactable. As an IT technician by trade I can also offer in house tech support at a discounted rate.
Other things to note
Please note that the sofa bed would fit one person only, and is more suited to kids/teenagers as lengthwise it's about 170cm long.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- Upon check out, there should be no rubbish or food left in the apartment.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- The guest that made the booking must be present during check-in and the entirety of the stay, unless discussed prior to the booking.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave.
- Be courteous to the neighbors. NO loud noises or music is to be played after 10pm.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let your host know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a AUD 200 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
Rez here and i am an IT onsite technician living in Melbourne. I have been living here for more than 10 years now and am a foodie at heart. I do travel around Victoria a lot so do not hesitate to contact me if you need to find out where to go or what to eat whilst in Victoria. I also offer my IT services to my Airbnb guests at a reduced rate if needed.