The room is rich of sunlight, located near the Airport, public transportation and night life area. The apartment is equipped with almost all of the home appliances you need. There are many restaurants, convenient stores, supermarkets, car rental agencies nearby which make it a best choice for budget travellers especially: solo traveller, a couple, family with children.
★ around 10 minutes walk from Asahibashi station of Yui Rail
★ around 20 minutes from Naha Airport
This is a Japanese style apartment with Tatami, bright sunlight and comfortable beds. It is equipped with basic home appliances you need for daily life.
The room is 66 sqm in size which can accommodate up to 12 guests. There are 3 bedrooms. One bedroom has 1 double size, another bedroom has 5 Japanese futons and the other bedroom has 5 Japanese futons as well.
- You will get fresh linens and beddings, face towels, bath towels and other necessities too. So please do not be worried:)
- Good sunlight, you can relax yourself.
[Access from Naha Airport]
- About 10 minutes by car from the airport to your room, about 1200 yen by taxi.
- About 10 minutes from the airport to the nearest Asahibashi station by Monorail, from Asahibashi Station to the room, it’s only 10-minute walk.
[Access to Kokusai Street]
- About a 10-minute walk.
- Accessing the main point of the downtown by taxi is within the basic fare of taxi meter.
[Free parking on the premise]
- You can also park your rental car because there is a parking space on the premise.
[Free WiFi equipped]
- You can access to the internet through the provided Wi-Fi network.
- 1 minute walk to the convenience store (Family Mart),
- 1 minute walk to the coin laundry
- Within walking distance to the famous Okinawa Soba shop, other restaurant and the bike or car rental shop
- Frying pan, pot, and crockery, microwave oven, electric kettle, and rice cooker are prepared for you.
- Separated bathroom and toilet that equipped with washlet.
- Fully automatic washing machine, hair dryer, iron are also available.
My house is not a shared house. So you will own the entire space during your stay. Please do not be worried!
Interaction with guests
I am always super responsive to my guests :) Please let me know if there is anything I can help. I would be glad to assist you!
I can communicate in Japanese, English and Chinese. So Please feel free to contact me!
Other things to note
This room is located in the residential area,
so there are a lot of residents and visitors.
Please be careful the noise, not to bother the neighbors especially at night after 9pm.
Japan is famous as a safe country.
However, somewhere in the country there are sad crimes.
For safety reasons, when you are in the room please lock the door,
and close the windows when you go out.
I do not take any responsibility for the loss or damage of your valuable belongings.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews