About this listing
You'll stay in a small and cozy and fully equipped apartment.
It has a kitchen with stove and oven (and microwave and micro-stove) and a bathroom with a washing machine.
The couch is transformable into a comfortable bed, which easily accommodates two people.
The apartment is located:
- very close to the Oktoberfest (15 minutes walking distance)
- on the edge of a park in a quiet area
- between 5 U-Bahn stations, which you can reach within 15-20 minutes walk and once you reached the station you can be in the city center within 5-10 minutes
You can take several buses to
- stops which are very close to the Oktoberfest
- various S- and U-train stations
Munich has a very good public transportation system with a bit confusing tariff options.
If you cannot control yourself (while drunk), you better DON'T book this accommodation
You have to be quiet after 22:00
Smoking allowed ONLY OUTSIDE of the apartment
For kitchen usage:
- you are allowed to use kitchen only if you know how to use anti-stick surfaces on the frying pans (providing you're going to fry something)
- buy your own food, oils and spices if you want to cook
- leave kitchen as you found it i.e. at least the same clean as it was before you used it
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 160 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
- a (former) multipreneur and yes I could be pretty direct in my communication
- a[n] (quite) open-minded person and I don't like any limitations which are imposed on me (us humans)
- multifaceted person with the variety of different interests from classical music, good books and movies to internet and electronics
- scanner (definition by Barbara Sher) please read her book "Refuse to choose" if you have many/variety of different interests and career possibilities and are bent/forced by the society to think that you have to /must specialize for becoming happy and successful
- extroverted introvert
- mostly vegan, however sometimes also vegetarian (and very rarely I can have cravings for fish and other sea food)
- free of (many) societal limitations
- open to new experiences:
I'd love to go to Florida and California, Vietnam and Cambodia, Japan and Korea... South-East Asia, Arabic countries and Australia interests me a lot and so do many other cities and places all around the world/globe
Up to now I never yet:
- was sky diving
- traveled on a yacht on (open) seas
- cruised on a ship around the world
and so much more... :)
If you feel that you'd like to invite me to any of this, please feel free to do so and if I can I certainly will :)
There're so many things I haven't done and so many places and cities I never yet visited, however, much I want to do that.
I am open for meetings with software developers, web designers, company owners, permaculture designers, teachers and practitioners and with "just dreamers", starters and creators all possible kinds esp. in #Munich #Germany and in some other cities and locations (when I'm travelling)
Lately I started to interest myself for:
- permaculture and now I'm looking for a (some) "playground(s)", where I can make some permaculture designs and put them into practise
- creative writing and storytelling