About this listing
A cosy and modern garden cottage in the heart of Randhart, is ideal for couples, solo travellers or business people. Close to wedding venues, hospitals, shopping, Alrode industrial area, this is your home away from home in Alberton. Short and long stays of up to 3 months are permitted.
The Annex has just been refurbished. Everything is brand new ! The bedroom has a queen size bed with built-in dressing table / desk. There is a walk-in cupboard with a safe and plenty packing space. The walk-in cupboard goes through to a full bathroom with bath, toilet and shower. We supply bedding and towels. There is a sleeper couch in the lounge which is suitable for CHILDREN under 12 only.
The cottage is part of a bigger property where there are two other cottages. The Annex has it's own little fenced off garden in the front with patio furniture. It is north-facing so is sunny and warm. There is a small fenced off area in the back as well. Parking is communal on the property.
Interaction with guests
We do not live on the premises but live close by and are on call. We also have an assistant who is available when we are not. There is no reception or front desk on the premises.
Other things to note
Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only.
- Small dogs are allowed by approval of host.
- The unit next door has two dogs in a fenced off area. There are two other units with permanent residents on the property.
- For long stays of a week or more, we clean once a week. Additional cleaning may be requested at an additional cost during your stay.
- Parking for two cars is inside the property. Visitor's parking is subject to availability inside.
- Noise levels should be kept at a minimum at all times.
- No drugs allowed
- Unit is self catering with additional appliances such as washing machine and tumble drier.
- We provide STARTER tea and coffee only.
- Starter washing powder and fabric softener provided.
- Bath towels and bedding are provided.
- Wifi is available. Streaming of movies and music not allowed.
- DSTV (cable tv) is provided.
- Infants welcome. Sleeper couch available.
- Camping cot available for hire for babies under 2. By prior arrangement.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Jimmy is an Airline pilot and I love writing about travel ! We travel alot ourselves and we know that travellers want a home away from home. That's why we joined Airbnb. We are really excited to show what the south of Johannesburg has to offer.
Our personal favourite means of travelling is cruising. We have been to the Caribeean, Mexico and the Meditteranean. We visit the USA regularly as well as Hong Kong.