My place is close to fabulous hiking, biking and skiing, restaurants and casinos. Beautiful Lake Tahoe beaches are right up the road. The Pine Cone Palace is a combination of both rustic and modern; a passive solar house with fantastic views of Echo and Angora Peaks.
There is WiFi if you need to work a little, and Apple TV/Netflix.
We also have a sweet Jacuzzi with epic star gazing views and a gas grill in the back yard.
The house is very clean and has everything you would need.
Downstairs has an epicurean kitchen, dining room and living room. You can be cooking on the island while talking to your friends. There is also a bathroom with a shower and one bedroom with a queen bed downstairs.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, beautiful view and a Jacuzzi tub. The other upstairs bedrooms have a double and a trundle bed respectively and there is another bathroom with shower.
You will have access to the house and the yard.
Interaction with guests
When you are staying at my house, please text me through Airbnb with questions.
In general leave things as you found them. Here are some specifics.
- Maximum vehicles is 4.
- Maximum occupancy 12 people.
- Please take your shoes off in the house and do not drag sharp objects across the floor.
- Place trash bags in the bear box.
- Please, do not disturb the neighbors by creating excessive noise outside.
- Turn off gas after using the gas grill.
- Place only small items in the garbage disposal.
- Please clip Jacuzzi cover after use. Also, shower and remove sunscreen and other lotions prior to entering Jacuzzi.
- Be gentle with the blinds, pull in to bring them up or down and out to keep them in place.
In the winter:
- Park your vehicles in the driveway. Street parking is not allowed in the winter due to snow removal, Nov 1 - May 1.
- We have snow removal service for the driveway. Please move cars as needed.
- You can use the snow shovel in the woodshed to clean the walkway on snowy days.
- Make sure the fireplace door is closed.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am adventurous, well-traveled and a people person.
I have lived in Tahoe for 10 years. I work in environmental education, and I know a lot about the local flora and fauna. My hobbies include hiking, skiing, climbing, mountain biking, and an occasional paddle on the lake. Feel free to ask me about my favorite spots.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.