Ever wonder what mixing a luxury Palm Springs resort experience with miles and miles of beach front would be like? Welcome to Bella Terra Estate!
With less than an hour's drive from either the Cabo San Lucas or La Paz international airports, the coastal oasis of Todos Santos offers you a range of activities in a one of a kind environment. From art galleries to wine tasting, from 18th century missions to sea turtle sanctuaries and whale watching, there's something for every visitor.
With a perfect blend of the traditional and contemporary, the grand two story estate of Bella Terra -- of more than 11,000 sq. ft -- includes custom furniture, marble and tile accents and broad expanses of covered terraces. The spacious accommodations include 5 bedrooms (4 with en suite), one additional full bath and two powder rooms.
The Great Room features a traditional adobe fireplace with fully equipped designer kitchen, high end stainless steel appliances and unobstructed ocean views. Relax in the jetted tub of the master en suite while being serenaded by the ocean's song.
The second story can be enjoyed by all! Share an afternoon around the custom pool table in the Family/Game room and refreshments at the bar. Outside, the resort experience continues with a BBQ, swimming pool and swim up bar. With less than a five minute walk to the beach, Bella Terra was designed with complete attention to your total enjoyment.
Don't just imagine yourself relaxing at sunset with your nearest and dearest on the terrazza...book today!
Interaction with guests
Hello future guest of Bella Terra Estates. I am available to talk and answer questions anytime. The best way to communicate is through the free (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) app. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) voice and video calls use your phone's Internet connection, instead of your cell plan's voice minutes. Search for Delfina Gonzalez ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and we'll be linked in seconds. My goal is for your vacation to start as soon as we connect!
Other things to note
Guests will be met by renown architect and creator of Bella Terra, Rafael del Toro, at the Hotel California and escorted to the Estate.
Pool Cleaning and Landscaping are done every Monday and Thursday.
Bella Terra Estate is an Eco Friendly home. Toilet paper goes in the trash cans, please.
1. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
2. The space is not intended for use other than by those noted on the reservation.
3. The home is located in an established neighborhood, and between the hours of 9PM to 8AM, the residence should be kept relatively quiet.
4. The home and grounds are designated non-smoking.
5. For large events (weddings, photo shoots, parties) prior approval is required.