Just 7' from Omonoia metro station and 1' from the Archaeological Museum lies our stunning apartment in the heart of Athens. In the beautiful neighborhood of Exarchia, you will find a large selection of bars, restaurants with local food, coffeehouses, shops and the city life that you dream of!
You will feel perfectly at home, either you're travelling for leisure or for business. The apartment is fully equipped and very cozy, with handmade furniture and an artistic decoration that you will love!
Meet your Home in Athens and two hosts, Konstantinos and Maria, that will do anything they can to make your stay memorable! The apartment is located in a small quiet street, but only a heartbeat away from the city center.
- A queen size bed with soft and clean linen
- A/C for the summer and heating in the winter
- Free Wi-Fi
- A fully equipped kitchen, with coffee maker, toaster, kettle, juicer, etc.
- A bathroom with towels, and natural soaps and shampoos from a local producer
- Two balconies with beautiful plants
- Plasma TV
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair drier
- Security door
Guests have access to all house supplies.
Interaction with guests
We grew up and lived in Athens all of our lives, so we would be more than happy to help you get around. We can give tips about where to shop, eat, drink, what to see and generally how to move in Athens. But we shall also let you find it on your own if that is what pleases you. ;) Either way, we will be at your disposal for anything you might need during your stay.
- Smoking is allowed only on the balconies
- Noise Prevention from 15:00 to 17:30 and from 22:00 to 07:30