My place is walking distance to the nightlife and city center, NS Fair, cafes and restaurants, and it is close to public transport. You’ll love Central Art gallery because of the location and domestic atmosphere. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Please ask for special offer if traveling with children :)
We tried to make you fell like home. Our kids art, warm colors on the walls, everything here is to make your stay pleasurable.
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi access
- Fresh towels and linens
- Open kitchen
- Custom wardrobes giving max storage for long term stays
Additional Paid Services available:
- Laundry service on demand
- Airport pick-up
Interaction with guests
Central Art Gallery is perfect business trip rental specially if your are visiting NS Fair events, since it is only 10 min walk to NS Fair or couple min in taxi (taxi service in Novi Sad is fairly cheap and it should not cost you more than few EUR to NS Fair).
Other things to note
In addition, there is private garage for those who wants, with cost of 5000din(40EUR)/month and it is not far from my place (they reduced parking places recently, so I can check it out for you in advance if needed).
Laundry service is in building next door.
1) Check out is 11:00 (AM). Housekeeping will be scheduled to arrive at that time. You do not need to wait for them, just turn off all lights and climate control!
2) Central Art Galerry is NON SMOKING apartment. Sorry.
3) NO PETS ALLOWED. Sorry.
4) NO LOUD MUSIC OR LARGE GATHERINGS after 21:00 (9pm)
5) Please make sure all food is rinsed off dishes and taking the garbage is also helpful when you are leaving :-) The apartments have been designed to make a great vacation stay for our guests, and we ask that all guests leave the home in the condition they came in! Normal cleaning is to be expected but please help to minimize larger messes! Thank you!
My name is Danilo and I am IT specialist. I am enthusiastic traveler who tried to use experience from my journeys to correct every imperfections that you may found in my apartment. I am easy going (like many in Vojvodina), positive, friendly and I will give my best that you leave Novi Sad with vivid memories. From food and vine to nights out Novi Sad, just declared European Capital of Culture for 2021, offers every one something to remember and come back.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
You are all welcome :)