Our beautiful Country house, recently rebuilt, is close to Desenzano downtown (car suggested). It has a mall just in front, the highway gate about 1 km far and is convenient located to discover the main villages on the lake.
The house (a big apartment set in a quiet and small buildng) is stylish furnished from a leading Italian company, which pursued cozyness to this special hospitality space. All interiors are finely designed and provided of all the amenities you may need during your stay.
This place is especially good for large families, business travels, sports team.
The house is made of two different floors, with detached entrances. This will allow two different part of the group to be independent.
First floor with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom, and a ground floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom.
First floor overlooks a nice dehor provided with outdoor table and chairs; ground floor overlooks the private garden, low fenced.
The house has a big garage (1 car) and 3 private parking lots.
Swimming pool is shared with the other apartments in the building, but is always quiet and always almost empty.
Interaction with guests
Somebody will be present at your arrival to hand you the keys and give all the suggestions you may need.
Other things to note
We can provide up to two baby beds (max 3 y.o.) and highchairs due to availability. Better reserve them in advance.
We provide bed sheets and towels . Sheets and towels are meant for one week.
- Pets are welcome with prior arrangement.
- Swimming pool has a seasonal opening (usually from may to september) depending on weather condions. We have no control on the exact period but surely it will be open from 01st of june to 15th september .
- Air con and heating are electric. To ensure a proper use they are included up to 20kwh per day. Over that amount will be charged 0.20 euros per kwh
- Check in time is from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.. It is possible a late check in but must be agreed in advance, possibly at the moment of booking.
Please inform me about the time of your arrival at least one day before it and keep me updated of any delay during your trip. I will wait at home, that is about 20 minutes far from this house, so call me or send me a message when your about that distance and I will come there. Check out time is mandatory up to 11 a.m..
- Cleaning fee is 150 euros and includes: final cleanings, bed sheets and towels (one big, one medium) for every paying guest; linens are intended for the entire stay; they will be replaced only for reservations of more than one week. You are supposed to wash and stove dishes and pots, and clear the garbage before leaving.
- According to Italian law, trash must be properly separated (paper, plastic, glass, aluminium, organic waste) and given to the door to door collection system, or brought to the collection center. Who doesn't comply with this method will be charged of 20 euros fine (this is our cost to do it on your behalf). We are sorry but we can't do otherwise.
- Tourist tax is 0,50 euros per person per day. It must be regulated at the arrival. We will take a pic of your documents, according to Italian law.
- I provide toilet paper only for the first needs; all the other consumable items (shampoo, soap, cleanings soaps, oil, sugar etc.) are not provided, unless you see them in the "essential package" or "cooking basics" set on Airbnb. This because Airbnb’s categories put together pots and oil, or linens and shampoo, for example; I provide the first but not the second but I have no option to exclude them on the form.
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Sono una persona molto semplice, che ama la natura e gli animali. Amo passeggiare all'aperto e conoscere sempre posti nuovi. Da me troverete tutto quel che serve per sentirvi a casa e godervi una vacanza in relax, esplorando le magnifiche bellezze dei dintorni.